Packee’s 2020 indoor / outdoor

@Packee… Need a purple train wreck clone before you flip… I am going to try to seed out and stabilize that phenome from deRoo’s… I am simplifying and going to the strains/phenomes that need saving… need to chat over a beer when you are done work one day this set…

9 Likes

That sounds tasty.ptw. …

6 Likes

@Ladithief I’ll cut a few tonight with the hermit cookies :cookie:. They’ll be part of the perma clone review/ testing

Packee

7 Likes

It was an amazing plant… and grew beautiful and was one of the few resistant to the shit going around outdoors here… and thanks @Packee

7 Likes

Hmmmm that sounds interesting

5 Likes

I’d love to check out ptw :wink: it’s resistant u say…

5 Likes

It came through as one of the very least affected… I started it and buddy took it in May… and I received 12oz for the hook up… I didn’t see anything to say it isn’t… compared to all the other plants locally…

6 Likes

The clone shipper and late Christmas gifts will b there tm no signature required

3 Likes

Love this hydro table btw. I wish i had one!
But i am not confident in my skill using that or DWC yet. One day.

3 Likes

I just learned I don’t like spraying to grow or clone (also just had a leak that caused me to tear everything apart to clean up…lol…) and my DWC skills are on point… I am close to 99% cloning in DWC and 30-40% success with aero-cloning…lol…

That table was a fun story…lol… pressure washing it at a car wash in Nashville, Michigan so it would be easier to bring through customs…lol…

4 Likes

I rember it well i almost metioned it. I love it though. My aeroponically cloning is now perfection!

8 Likes

Im want to clone all my clones and im marking them this time so i can grow specific phenotypes i like most.

4 Likes

That’s all I clone now… the phenomes I want to keep… it’s why I have a shit load of Willy’s Clones… just sold 4 yesterday… and what sets me apart…???.. I give a sample of the mother (P1) to smoke…lol…and the clone was a G2…lol… and now I want to seed the phenomes also thus I have to learn to breed…lol…

6 Likes

Damn i want a willys clones. You talk about it all the time. Were all listening trust me.

3 Likes

When I get a male and seed it I will flood this forum with free seeds…lol…there is also a Purple Train Wreck I want to seed…hands down the best plant looking plant I have ever seen in person… and have a cut of…lol…

12 Likes

Damn i forgot your in canada! Fucking boarders and weed laws. Although weed at the new dispensary here 1 hrs away is stupid expensive!.

Makes my product worth a lotttt more.

4 Likes

20/g is what I paid in Reno when @Packee and I were there…and I will ship seed no problem across the border… just actual drugs makes me change the return address…

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 $375 a zip… :exploding_head: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Let the Black Market reign free…lol…

10 Likes

Shops here lower their prices to compete with BM lol only prepacked through a brand company goes for 55 an 1/8 and no one buys it only the newbies LoL and trust me anything all you guys grow blows it outa the water

4 Likes