Guide Name: Germinating Cannabis Seeds in Paper Towel
Lesson by: ChrisD
Topic: Seed Germination
Summary: This lesson will teach you how to germinate your seeds using a damp paper towel.
- Cannabis Seeds
- Medium to large dinner plate
- Paper Towel
- Step 1: Ensure your seeds are healthy an viable. Click here if you need help with this.
- Step 2: Moisten a sheet of paper towel and place it on the plate
- Step 3: Place your seeds on the wet paper towel
- Step 4: Wet a 2nd sheet of paper towel and lay it on top of the seeds
- Step 5: Place the plate of seeds in a relatively cool place to maintain moisture; Keep the paper towel moist by adding more water as necessary
- Step 6: Check your seeds daily for signs of the taproot “popping” from the seed shell. When this happens, your germination was successful
- Step 7: Plant germinated seeds into your grow medium
- Remember to keep the paper towel moist throughout the process
- Consider wearing gloves/using tweezers to handle your germinated seeds
- List item
Interested in more grow lessons? Check out Growers Network University! Free video grow lessons and information.
Need Equipment? Consider Growers House for all your grow gear!