Peyote Purple - Final Word

That happens a lot with @TheMadFlascher . I value Bob’s opinion highly. Glad he was able to help you out. Best of luck going forward.

11 Likes

Appreciate you, man

4 Likes

He’s my secret weapon… This thread will become a make the flasch blush.

6 Likes

Hey @Slym3r… WTH ??

LOL, I was never much of a ‘tagger’…and am blushing because no matter how hard I try…I can’t make that out sooooo I’m guessing your secret is SAFE !!!

6 Likes

It’s says flash

5 Likes

LOL, OK

Of course with a name like Flasch, you can imagine I was fair game all through grade school.

Flash Gordon was all the rage so I took a LOT of that one!!

9 Likes

:thinking: if it says flash why does it start with a Z?? :man_shrugging::joy::joy:

9 Likes

It ends with it too lol

3 Likes

Update: week 6 into flowering. The plant is now in a full-blown seed producing mode. Stressed out too much. Yet I am still looking forward to these buds! Even though they are not gonna be of a very high quality because of the seeds, they are still gonna be my buds! :relieved: I researched the reasons behind self-pollination, however a question remains - what kind of seeds will this plant have? Regulars? Will they be worth using for next grow?

9 Likes

Peyote Purple - Final Word

Finally, my Peyote is curing! This plant had such a tough life - but it was strong and proved it on the way here. I am so happy to have my own bud now for the first time in my life. I want to share this happiness with you

13 Likes

So we should all be expecting a little bag of weed? :rofl::rofl:
I couldn’t help myself! Looks real good!

8 Likes

Looking good Congratulations

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you👍

2 Likes

Nice work , I know it feels great accomplishing suck a great task and now you got your own shit too smoke :dash: enjoy my G , and keep growing

5 Likes

Hi. Thank you a lot, my man. However I got some bad news.

My buds now taste really harsh and don’t have terpene aroma at all. Anyways I am happy

1 Like

I have been curing for more than a month now. I expected them to ripen and express their smell but I did something wrong apparently.

The weird thing is that I made a joint a couple of weeks ago and stored it in an air-tight sealed tube for cones. As I take it out and smell the joint, I feel that beautiful cherry aroma which my strain has in its genetics. I know for sure that this strain has a very rich and strong smell.

It is single-handedly my fault whatever caused loosing smell.

However - my buds still smell fresh. When I open my jars, I feel freshness in the smell but this is not their terpene profile. If I take a small bud and grind - then I can feel terpene aromas. As if this smell is still inside the buds but I failed to let it out and become stronger.

Initially I was burping my mason jars quite often. Now I do it once in a couple of days.

4 Likes

Man, I got nothing for ya, but am following out of curiosity. Still gets you high, yes?

Is the taste too green? Grassy?

3 Likes

Sure it does get me high. I am still into curing. I heard some strains need 3-6 months to cure to its best.
Maybe I need more patience. Maybe 1 month is not enough.

The taste 2 weeks ago was much better and smoother. That is the strange thing that troubles me. It was supposed to get better after 1 month in the jar… But it’s obviously got worse. Harsh to throat and bad smell when smoked and even vaped.

Sometimes, especially when grinded, bud “stinks” with a very pleasant cannabis smell - this gives me hope!

6 Likes

What’s your burping schedule?

2 Likes