pH tap water only ! Super Soil Grow

Tag @mrcrabs now your here

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @thewidowwhite, I notice you grow in roots organics original. Have you ever used green fields? That soil is a coca peat compost that is a great veg soil. I have this grow going and invited you over here for I am a roots guy ! Been using it and having all kinds of problems with pH. But now am only using it for the top half of the 7 gal pot, and bottom half is a mix of some super soil filled with goodies for flower. I have this grow going with so far 3 pots have original on top half and the other two, (peyote wifi) are topped with green fields. I really love the soil , never have bugs because I buy it from the store that is a good store, but going to be venturing into living soil soon , something you may be interested in too because most of us are organic growers and advancing in that field, happy growin and welcome.
strawberry cake 15 days ro water pH 6.5

macdaddy 11 days old ro water 6.5

cheese 8 days old ro water 6.5

8 Likes

A couple peyote wifi’s these are topped with roots green fields for veg with super soil for flower.

elmers glue seedlings getting ready for the big pots.

10 Likes

Did some transplanting to final homes.

peyote wifi fem in super soil with roots green fields for veg, with roots elemental calmag amended in the veg (top half). in back ground is macdaddy m/f ? in super soil with roots original on top half, with no calmag amended.

strawberry cake, same thing, super soil with roots original no calmag amendment.

The chilled logic pucks are very powerful, going to get one more for this tent, ordered another tent and going to be putting a photo boost in that one.

5 Likes

I forgot to tag friends. @missiles @BudBrother @txcanna @doobienoobie @dbrn32 @hoppiefrog @justgrowin @Ladithief @merlin44 @blackthumbbetty @imSICKkid and everyone else !!! Happy Growin !

13 Likes

Good looking setup, I really like how my Chilled Logic Pucks are doing. I have eight of them lighting a 24" X 60" area at the end of my main flower room. Excellent lights.

The main lights are 12 Bridgelux COBs.

6 Likes

Looking real nice. The Peyote WiFi are the seeds I ordered from Seedsmen that I never got w the free peyote gorilla. They said they didn’t get my payment. Still fighting it.

5 Likes

@mrcrabs @purpngold74
couple more good folks.

8 Likes

I ordered the same thing, I read your post over there and was going to say something but didn’t , but they took my bitcoin order and never responded back confirming the transaction, 10 days go by, I was emailing them, then they said seeds shipped and next day they were in my mailbox. so don’t know whats going on but think some sort of glitch happened and they made good on it.

8 Likes

I’ll have eight of them in this tent, they run alittle more in money but I got a feeling that it will pay for itself. Just the response from the plants tells me this, I put in tent, turned down low and plants woke up and look alive. big difference between blurples and these high efficacy lights.

6 Likes

Just watering with no nutes, hopefully this will be the future, super soil, living soil, pHing at 6.5 now that I have a new pH pen it even more confirms the old apera seen it’s days, didn’t last a year, would drift all over the place, go up and down, all around and would take several minutes to even out, this new one,… Bam done in seconds, no drifting and it is spot on. oh well,… got it now.
Tag some more great people @covertgrower @tdubwilly @not2sureyet @Packee @xgx13xgx @macgyver_stoner

9 Likes

Going to town to get some food, everyone have a great weekend !

5 Likes

I’m kinda new to the whole living soil myself and I haven’t read everything so someone else might have already mentioned this but things like chlorine in your tap water can kill all the “living” things in your soil.

Leaving your water out overnight can help but RO systems are the sure thing

10 Likes

Wow all you girls look great :grin: they are loving what you are doing for them :wink:

4 Likes

Boo seeds man :frowning: not cool

3 Likes

Keep reading dummy(me…)

1 Like

Set to watching, girls look super healthy, keep’um green brother, great start

2 Likes

What lights are you using? These look like my viparspectras but with no daisy chain…

3 Likes

Oh darn it, sorry @tdubwilly I had posted what i was using for water filter in another thread here (Problems with RO Water) but things are rapidly changing. I bought a new pH pen that is acting more stable and maybe the pH lockout was caused by that, but in reading about these LED lights and RO water, wish I didn’t lose that article, but it said that pH in soil will be hard to control using RO water, but I may split it up, I am growing experimental plants.

4 Likes

Yes, I cannot believe they are not going to make good on that !

5 Likes