pH tap water only ! Super Soil Grow

I have some back up lights I kept from last year, I am short lights right now… Going to put another 4 cobs in there and take those down by next week. In tent 2 I have plants flowering and they got all three of my lights I built last month. Tent number 3 is going to have a photo boost fixture in it when I get that built. Happy growing, and oh yes, viper 450 a great seedling light on veg switch.

5 Likes

Because hard water has dissolved solids, that act as buffers. The RO water has pretty much zero mineral content. @zparkie2

8 Likes

9 Likes

So far everything is looking good with my super soil grow. If everyone of those elmers glue turns female that will be good, but if one does turn male, I may keep some pollen and put it on a branch with the mac daddy female and call the seeds elmers daddy. @purpngold74
Strawberry cheese cake, not auto :smirk: @blackthumbbetty Nice looking girl, healthy so far, but thinking she is hitting some super soil there because leaf tips turning downward some but no nute burn so far.
cheese
peyote wifi
elmers glue

mac daddy pulling out of that transplant shock. @missiles @mrcrabs @merlin44 @tdubwilly @doobienoobie @dbrn32 @txcanna @hoppiefrog @organicgrower4m @BudBrother @Bogleg @covertgrower @davesnothere @macgyver_stoner
Super soil grow, right now tap water ran thru RO :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

OH and I topped/maybe fimmed strawberry cake yesterday, they growing fast and need to get off my butt and get the other tent set up !

6 Likes

Your plants are looking great and they are growing like weeds!

Keep up the great work and you will be rewarded.

4 Likes

All your ladies are looking awesome :grin: you have a lot of different varieties in there too :wink:

3 Likes

I’m running Super Soil and Nector for the Gods side by side. I can tell you right now not only is the super soil so much more convenient like really can’t express enough how much. But it definitely out performing the NFTG. I’m not seeing any crazy results from the NFTG that even almost make it worth all of the mixing and measuring. In my opinion kind soil or top dressing is the way to go. Just pH some water and move on.

7 Likes

Looking good. I love the selection. You could also call that combo sticky mac if you did end up with a Male.

4 Likes

haha, yeah, hope it is sticky, I never heard of elmers glue but someone in colorado had some buds with tons of seeds and unloaded in tx. Have to see how these turn out, I threw a bunch away my brother gave me because why would you spend all that time inside and it turn to be male, feminized is all I mess with but now with the experiments with super soil and what nots, I grew some.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m running regs right now. But starting later this year I’ll be running clones only in my big room.

4 Likes

Sweet plants look magnificent, keep up the good work :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Moved some plants around. elmers glue
everyone got water today pH 6.5 super soil grow. tent 1
tent 2

8 Likes

Looking good buddy

4 Likes

Thx’s @mrcrabs I have my fingers crossed, I had seen a few of those little gnats and last time those yellow sticky pads wiped them out, hopefully happens again, This is super soil and I kinda threw all my eggs in one basket. only difference in 8 plants is that the first 3 are done with the basic mix super soil filled halfway up in 7 gallon fabric pot and roots original as the veg soil. That would be the sc, cheese, and md. Then I have some peyote wifi in super soil but I amended that with the better mix, and in the veg soil I amended some roots elemental which is fantastic cal mag. I have a feeling that is the stuff I been looking for just reading whats in it. I have tried the roots terp tea bloom on the flower tent girls and woke up in the middle of the night smelling them, next day I bought a carbon filter, a good one 140 dollars worth, tired of the 50 dollar ones only lasting one run. The elmers glue seeds are looking stout and stable, maybe they will all be girls.

6 Likes

Excited for you brother, loos like a good start healthy plants👍

5 Likes

Look at the size of those leaves! They look so happy and healthy! Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see what these beauties turn into

5 Likes

That is the strawberry cake, I am sure she is toying with the super soil, and I topped her, and I tied one branch that was long down, making progress, hopefully everything is in the soil and don’t have to worry about pH going nuts on me. her and mac daddy are same age, mac daddy had some issue with transplant but is coming back, one seed a wedding cake didn’t sprout, so then dropped the cheese. not realizing it is sativa, but that is ok, i need some sativa just have to harvest seperately. Happy Growing !

5 Likes

Blue traps are great for different bugs (fruit fly,fungus gnats,and I think thrips and more I’m sure) the sticky traps are great :wink:

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday everyone. Here are some pics of the super soil grow.

H20 pH’d to 6.5
strawberry cake is nuts
mac daddy too much water when I transplanted, but coming back
elmers glue, brother got seeds from colorado, something went wrong in a grow and hundreds of seeds, they look stable and like cookie cutters, hope they are potent like the bud he brought back.
WiFi 's looking good and strong genetic.
Cheese, got them free and looked them up, says sativa but those leaves are indica.
Happy Growing !

9 Likes