Photo period fire

3/30 getting started in my 12×6 green house to keep them in veg!

4/19

4/27

5/15

5/24 ready to go in the ground :metal::metal::star_struck:

5/26 more planting

6/2 ready for lift off🍻

6/16

6/22

7/7

:crazy_face:beer can for size comparison. Thanks for following along I cant wait to share morestay tuned! :beers:

25 Likes

Holy shit!

7 Likes

Yup, what @dunbar said

5 Likes

Thank you! It took alot of work to get here and its looking like its gonna be a great finish. Hopefully we dont have any gnarly fires this year because that sent my stuff into pre flower lats time.

7 Likes

@OlyBoy yo oly follow the crop and let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

fuck me

Somebody did it again! :rofl:

6 Likes

@OlyBoy you know it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:auto is just my side bitch it got me better at getting shit started fosho. I might just run half seed and half clones next year. Any crazy seed companies I need to know about drop em (everyone)!

4 Likes

How do post gifs on here ?

4 Likes

I have to find the gif I want, save it on my phone in ‘pictures’ and then upload the gif in a reply same as I would a picture. Same on my PC.

But you might want to be careful. Some people say it takes up a lot of bandwidth. (Just kidding.)

9 Likes

@mudman @defnsmokn @Jimhigh66 @happilyretired @1sttimegrower @LoCoRocK @Arrow @CoyoteCody @repins12

I don’t t know if any of you are following this guy’s autoflower thread. But I asked him to start a journal for his photoperiod plants.

And he hits me back with this. Check it out.

11 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:cant have all the eggs in one basket

5 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful sight!!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! That’s impressive! :metal:

3 Likes

Nice truck @deathrollfarms!
Is that a 2000? Tacoma?

3 Likes

:joy::joy:I was waiting for someone to say something it’s a 99 on a 3 inch lift all pro leafspring and icons coils . Now I just need a locker and gears :sob::sob: it’s an sr5 but a great rig. I normally have a softopper on it butt the plants wont fit! I know 3rd world problems right? Hahahah

3 Likes

Grow thread turned into a truck thread real quick :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ll be watching, can’t wait to see this in flower.

2 Likes

Impressive :+1:

2 Likes

No its nicea i got a 2001.

2 Likes

Trd or sr5?

2 Likes