Photo period fire

01 v6 super charged. Ported polished intake runners. 2.0" pulley. 7th injector kit. 433 hp 9" Fabtech lift on 37" 12.50xr20. Regeared to 4:88

7 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:nice rig my guy taco gang

3 Likes

You fuckerrrr that a beautiful rig mann!

4 Likes

The Sr5 manual xtra cab. Rear locker. Front harop eaton locker. Stage 3 comptiton segmented ceramic clutch. Trd race headers 3" custom catback exhaust. Its a beast.

9 Likes

Damn I dig that rtt dude! Is it a cvt ?

2 Likes

What a nice build dude I dig it!

2 Likes

No its a tepui grand sebana. With the lifted annex.
I love this truck i have 150 hours of customizing it the way i like. I do all the work on it. Nobody touches my stuff but me.

I built in a srd-14 Rv battey and integrated solar power system with a 6000 watt inverter.

I have running water and a heated shower. Lol i never have to come back from the wild yonder.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Naturally. Anyone else see a pattern here lmao!?

2 Likes

Lol haha. I like my toys the way i like them. Way over done!! All my motorcyles and anything i can modify to make it go faster and be unique is what i do. Even my yard equipment i modify. I have and addiction to taking things apart and making them better. If you saw my old tiller from 1972 you would laugh. Looks old and rusted out. I put a bigger engine on in 1985. Then i took it apart in small engines class in highschool And bored it .60 over. If you hit a rock it will pop a wheelie and drag your ass across the yard and through fences easy. I like used things to fix! Should have seen when my stove door broke and it was 2 days before thanksgiving. Sears sent me wrong parts 3 times and then said well sorry cant help you!. I fixed that bullshit my self and took a nice screw driver and mad pins out of it and i spent 3 hrs rebuilding the chinese trash hinges with quality pieces. You have be a go getter man. The worlds full of sheeple!! They cant do shit because there lazy and or dumb!
I was digging your truck @deathrollfarms and kinda drooling oh what i can do with that truck lol
You should go onto tacomaworld.com and check out the 1st generation threads of mods. Like the “Grey wire mod” for the the rear locker if you have one. And the “deck plate mod” oh did i mention my truck has no speed limiter anymore scary over 130mph Bro! 3rd gear redline for me is 97mph.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants and beautiful land!

2 Likes

LOL Now I am asking myself why preybird1?? How about terminator1, or Roadrage1, Roadwarrior1,

Commandertaco1, the predator1…need I go on!!! Drive a 2013 Tacoma Prerunner myself and love it…

Far as my customizing goes…haven’t gotten past just tryin to keep it clean!!!

5 Likes

Ddamn that’s so fast how did you do that? I’m sure the supercharger helps but that’s crazy man. Yea I’ll check it out I definitely need to get back to working on it again. I need a locker and gears asap trucks are expensive :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Uderdogracing.com
I also have all the aluminum pulles on the truck.

3" single catalytic converter. Flowmaster series 40 its a loud mother.

3 Likes

Thinning out the plants yesterday! We got some cages on the mac n Jack’s now they need the scrog nets on and finish thinning out.

10 Likes

I’d love to know more about what your feeding them they great @deathrollfarms

3 Likes

Foliar feeding with age old, alg a mic, and oily can by earth juice. Ground feeding with mr b green trees and sea blast by earth juice. I used some advanced nutrients but that wasn’t my main feed and I fed 250 gal of tea twice this year so far.

3 Likes

7 Likes

wow! beautiful!

7 Likes

Plants getting setup for bloom seeing some nice size hairs so far and Looks like my mac n jack is in first place. I just hit them with bloom for the first time this year. The smoke is killin us out here hopefully they get the fires out soon. We also had a bear in the garden this morning that was cool to see. Happy growing good luck guys!

13 Likes

Pictures of the bear or it didn’t happen!

All kidding aside, beautiful plants!

3 Likes