Photo period fire

fingers crossed for you man. the fires last year fucked with some of our grows up here.

you’ve got beautiful plants!

5 Likes

No shots of the bear yet but I’ll get up a game cam

9 Likes

I’m hoping its early enough in the season it wont fuck em up but I guess we will find out. I’m gonna be using my leaf blower when needed. Thank youuu

3 Likes

That truck is a bad mother f-er!

2 Likes

Nice big plants… Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Can you get a pic of that footprint again with a lighter next to it?

3 Likes

My kid’s farm outside Del Loma burned yesterday.

4 Likes

I’m verry sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is safe and good luck getting life back together :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @ultrapuff Lol i built it up myself 100hrs of work into it. 433Hp and 11psi of sweet sweet boost. It will do 140mph! I can do 106mph in 3rd gear and its a 5 speed. Its like a giant monster truck.

5 Likes

Deathroll you photos look like the Sierra foothills, where are you located in the state??

1 Like

Jesus man… U guys rich or what… Dang. You have an airplane too fool? Lmao

2 Likes

I need a cbd plant dude… Lol

3 Likes

No race Bikes! Man im a go fast kinda guy! If your speedometer says say 150mph?? Do you believe that? Even if the car says it goes that fast. My problem is if it Goes fast and its shows a top speed i can tell you right now i have topped out everything i own. Did you know my riding lawnmower has 7 speeds forwards and backwards. I was going backwards in 7th gear at top speed in the yard doing circles. Lol me wife says wtf. Im laughing and yelling 7 gears in reverse. Who needs 7 reverse speeds.

3 Likes

JK!:joy:

8 Likes

Hahahahahahaha há…dude…thats funny as shit if I was your next door neighbor we would be best friends bro. I’m seriously thinking about getting a racing kart. That shit is fun.

3 Likes

Ohh shifter karts can pull 2.3G’s Bro you ready!

4 Likes

Makes you sick and tries to rip your arms off on chatter bumps.

3 Likes

Heck yes… The only downside is that I know nothing about ingines and motors… You constantly need someone working on the karts… And I’m not trust worthy when it comes to that shit

2 Likes

Damn man. Yeah thats a problem. I can fix everything or i can fabricate it. Im super handy man. All my motorcycles are worked on by myself. If it has an engine and i own it then only i will modify it or repair it.

3 Likes

now that is a stalk. good job growing.

3 Likes