Plant Trouble shooting time!

No I’m going to have to scratch 98 days into veg and idk why
I have all the parameters setup right
Just getting upset and frustrated with a fer thing so I have being
I’m going back to soil Biology fuc# it.

1 Like

If you flushed her out. Then now is when you add some nutrient. They need the nitrogen or they will yellow up. They are gettimg the light so they need the feed. You flushed to clean oht any salt deposit or maybe any toxins that where in there. Keep it in veg stage, do a little grow mix, and see what happens in a day or two. Pinch off any leaves that are over 50% damaged. Whats your room temp and light time cycle rite now?

3 Likes

nice listen to the man.

1 Like

Get your rez mix to 6.0

1 Like

Hahahaha your still awake

2 Likes

hey just a heads up on einstien oil and coco wet genius there buddy takes out all the bad guys in 2 shots. Boom nice shine to the leafs.

2 Likes

Yes I’m leaching her with 15 gallons of net water 5.5ph EC29 PPM 139 STILL not working I have NPrimer that I am going to add with calmag,or I have added a CO2 enrichment inline fitted plug for has enrichment system. I’m just making things that a great to self but new with hydro

1 Like

Just broken 2 million views on Google Maps. Good Thing to wake up to.

1 Like

What does that mean? You get views on google map?

1 Like

Remember…Only Half of the Bottles lowest recommended amount with neme.

1 Like

1 Like

@bryankp Well dam…congrats man!

2 Likes

This is a few days old I’m over 2 million views now and Google is putting me in school, and that’s just one of my ways to network, get great deals on almost every thing you want in a store. Has to be a Brick and Mortar store/ Company

1 Like

I have to get from the ground on the grind. I have two different classes for Google Maps Team

1 Like

This is what me and my buddy’s plant got then they died and also starting to look like mine in my closet are setting to do

1 Like

Cal mag deficiency?

1 Like

Which pictures are you saying look like your plants that died off? Mine with the tobacco virus and such, or one of the other comments pictures?

1 Like

Which picture you lookin at?

1 Like

After looking into stuff more I think mine is from use ph’ed Water to spray my plants and ph can hurt the leafs

1 Like

I definitely do not see any of the tobacco sickness. Hahaha Id stick with the ph theory. Keep a look out for any bugs.

3 Likes