Plants look good except yellow leaves on the bottom parts

Hi guys! My plants are flowering and looking good except for some yellow leaves on the bottom parts … doesn’t look like much cause for concern . But what’s going on and any advice ? Should I worry about it?? Thank you in advance family!

8 Likes

Allot of time it happens from lack of light personally I don’t stress those I just pluck them an keep moving but you might wanna take some of the upper big leaves so the sun can go all the way threw the plant this is just my assumption the rest of the family will be by at some point but regardless welcome to the Family! @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher @ultrapuff @nacho151 @happilyretired

8 Likes

I would just remove the yellow leaves. Yellow leaves are a by product of nutrient robbing to feed the buds developing. You might want to bump up your nutrients a little. It’s normal to get yellow leaves in flower.

7 Likes

Oh okay I understand! Thank you guys for the knowledge :herb::herb::seedling::potted_plant:

6 Likes

You might also check to see whats eating that one giant leaf in that one picture. Some critter looks like it is having a feast on it! Lol!

8 Likes

I see a lot of those leaf Hoppers… I have the captain jacks insecticide soap. Is that okay to use during the flowering will it affect the buds ??

5 Likes

I’m not sure about Captain Jacks, I haven’t used it yet. But sitting here thinking about the yellow leaves, I would suggest getting some water soluble humic acid and mixing a half of a pound of it in a gallon of r/o or distilled water with a drill and paint stirrer and adding 2 ounces of it in your nutrient solution and watch what happens, you will be amazed what happens. The humic acid that’s left over stores well in a dark cool cabinet. I use it at transplant and the 1st week of flower in soil grows. @TheMadFlascher told me about it and it really helps how my plants turn out!

6 Likes

Captain Jack’s alternating with Monterey BT once a week all the way through. I do a very light fog unless I see major predation. Try not to get the plants too wet during flower, especially in the first six weeks of flower. Unless you live somewhere that it rains all the time. Then do what you gotta do.

8 Likes