Pls like this if u agree we need a moderator ;)

And you can also grow great cannabis!!!
I would love it if GN had a special section where real growers could tell us about the many great growers they’ve met. How those people helped shape the cannabis world we have today. That would make a book worth readin, imo!

9 Likes

Moderator might be good so that management’s inboxes dont get flooded with different people having the same issue. A way to kind of condense all of the complaints if need be. Ì THINK that’s part of hoppies reasoning for it Ì know management had a lot to respond to the past bit .

4 Likes

Agreed! Thatd be great

4 Likes

That’s a great idea @kapouic

4 Likes

@piper could be the treasurer! :wink: / Host

4 Likes

Ya it must be busy at times for the three of them

3 Likes

I did not put his name forward because I think he already has a full plate for now ( I sincerely hope your operation went great @piper and that you are going to be better off)(if my memory plays tricks on me and you did not have an operation, please disregard that comment, aside from the fact that I wish you well!). But one thing is certain though, I would love to read/hear some of the stories he has to share! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

A seed distributor busted my balls cause he thought I exposed his email well now he only didn’t steal money he is posting on here personal info and is sending me pics of my family members name addresses please message me I need to report this

3 Likes

I’m going to send you a personal message now of who to talk to

2 Likes

Remember to hit me up when you decide to visit SA @hoppiefrog

4 Likes

Sure will brother it’s on my bucket list for sure :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the words of support guys. Much appreciated. I would be happy to moderate forums. Mods work is to be the cannon fodder for the forum, keep the topics flowing, peaceful discussions and to cull any lurking trolls or aleast report them.

neutral hippie to smooth things over

I think I am fairly neutral, I wear tye dyes some of the time but usually wear from jeans and camo. Happy to help and keep GN on par and intune.

I think I would be compared to redneck. I drink rum on farmers night ( Monday ) so expect some banter. Tuesday to Friday working online, so can keep an eye open and assist users. Looking forward to speaking with Chana this week.

8 Likes

We hear you all and have considered the idea of adding moderators on a category by category basis. If you would like to recommend someone, please send a DM to me and the team will consider them, but any moderator would have to be vetted by us. Keep in mind, moderators would be volunteering their time.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Love the tye dye, I wore them a lot back then, I also had hair down to my butt, these days my butt has more hair than my head :v:

9 Likes

That there just made my day my wifes looking at me like im a nut i just busted out laughing my ass off hahahaha :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

7 Likes

I just had the same reaction lol priceless;)

4 Likes

Man i been reading some threads hear. Ya’ll got drama! I will be lurking.
aerogel%20worldst%20lightest%20solid

3 Likes

We’re fixing it… don’t let it keep you in the back ground… it better be over now…

7 Likes

Just look at how peaceful it has been for the last few days again,it’s over :wink:

3 Likes

Man i hope so. There’s been some talk on the other forums. Lol. Anyone remeber overgrow? I jumped ship when that place got busted and havent been back anywhere since scared me right off the internet for years.

4 Likes