Pls like this if u agree we need a moderator ;)

yes yes, the first and most legit. See overgrow is online again, no more FBI take down notices. I did the opposite to you and learnt about programming forums and started a local forum for my community, 10 years of bat shit crazy, lovely times, sharing seeds, closed it down and never joined another forum for about 5 years. Started on GN and find it very awesome and relaxed.

3 Likes

Wow oldschool guys. Love it ive been looking for a few old friends. Like… bluefrog, pool, and some really cool people. I thought i found and old friend here but hes vanished?

3 Likes

Cannabis World was better then Overgrow back in those days :wink:

They both closed and I won’t do details here, OG did “reopen”

Heavens Stairway (Canadian seedbank back in the day that I first used in 1998) closed also, hmm, cbay, ok enough with my babbling

2 Likes

Likewise, deraylled is a user I am hot on the heels of. His knowledge and background of african genetics knows no boundries. Dont worry about vanishing, they always come back and show face somewhere online or off.

4 Likes

Lol I’ve been around and know a few peole🤫
Theres a guy on another forum that showed up a few days ago. A swear hes a friend of mine. I think hes a long lost friend from 1995. But i cant find him. There was talk in one of his threads “Runtz” i think he said some stuff that reminded me of hanging out at this garage with a bunch of skaters and they had this fucking huge 8 foot bong. It was green and purple and omg that guy was growing his own weed and let us come smoke all we wanted! He had this shoe box with the craziest weed i have ever smoked. Man if you guys know anything about what i said or hear anything like this let me know. Anyone know how to ask people about this?

Sounds familiar I’ll ask my buddy if that sounds like him;)

3 Likes

I think @hoppiefrog is on to something… let’s wait and find out… :wink:

3 Likes

We used to play hacky sack there. Hes from Utah. I remember lighting fireworks off the roof. Man such a fun time in life.

3 Likes

Man i hope so. I had to leave utah for a snowboarding trip. And…well i never got back to utah. Been looking for that cat for 20yrs! He had a friend named “roa” that was from new zealand and had mauri traditional tatoos. But my friend was from there also but he had no accent and no tatoos. We always went to his house and skated his halfpipe. He had an ultra rich grandpa and this cool house man fun to remember.

2 Likes

B careful what u ask for. The last one didn’t go so well. Please make sure it’s not someone involved in all the drama.

I feel that would have the same results the impeachment just did. Dictatorship at its worst. And a bunch of people jumping ship.

Can’t we all just grow along

6 Likes

Or how about all of us come to our senses stop fighting and realize we are all different but the one thing that’s brought us all together is the 1 thing we all have in common… Growing Cannabis!!! :thinking::seedling::herb::palm_tree::metal:

8 Likes

We are all different…it is what makes us the same…

5 Likes

Exactly my friend :facepunch::metal:… We are the warriors who love the pain… Special breed growers are!!.. Why we all just need to come together and accept one another for who we are and how we grow and kindly help each other don’t force anything on anyone

7 Likes