Pray for Preybird

Great photo!

1 Like

My prayers go out to Preybird. Im wishing him to get well soon.:cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

All i can say is … Dang… you must have some pretty powerful angels!!!

1 Like

Yeah im not riding after this. Ive been almost killed 6 times now. Thats it. I love riding but this is getting insane

12 Likes

I’m glad to here you say that brother! After what you went through I’d be staying inside a vehicle with 4 wheels from now on. You should try some RSO for your pain. It’s way more potent than edibles or tinctures. I get absolutely tore up when I mix different strains together. It’s what I use for pain management now since I can’t use opiates, and choose not to use any other Rx non-narcotic pain killers. Glad your healing @PreyBird1. Keep up with your therapy my friend. :wink:

4 Likes

Thats great !
Opiates are hell… been there for 35yrs
Pain is better

4 Likes

Glad to see you recovering & slowly growing new flesh @PreyBird1 ! I love riding as well (Honda CBR600RR & Kawasaki ER-6N) but being out on the streets is just not ideal anymore with increase of traffic and cars & my additional bonus boys that came along in my life haha. I will however consider to hopefully in the future to reserve to track riding. Kids are expensive haha

3 Likes

@PreyBird1. Good to hear. There’s only two kinds of MC riders, those that have wrecked & those that are going to!!! It took me 5 of em to get it figured out…

3 Likes

Sheesh right on time for Halloween lol. Yea man I wouldn’t say stop riding just find a track instead

3 Likes

Hi @PreyBird1, great that you on the mend. As far as I can see you do not have limited access or been silenced. Please let me know, you should have full access to everything.

Yeah. It was a private thread. Chris logged @scotty17 out and banned him.

Scotty
There was public ranting and raving again, the post was removed, I sent Scotty a warning, he was then silenced. He followed up with one of the most revolting mails I have ever read and banned immediately, he actually suggested it himself. With all due respect, we cannot tolerate or allow certain users firing up issues that were resolved at the beginning of this year. So as a moderator I suggested new rules to prevent this from happening every few months.

So just to keep everyone up to date. You are welcome to post on any topic you would like to add value to. No rudeness, ranting or raving, especially over issues that were resolved many months ago by @nick and @nick. I hope we can all grow this community to rebuild what was lost. Here to help.

7 Likes

I’ve been told there are 2 types of riders, those who’ve wrecked and those who haven’t wrecked YET.

@PreyBird1 you are a 3rd type I think.

Hope you’re recovering well!

6 Likes

Omg suffering. But they cant do anything for it. 14" rods in my forearms. Gonna have to grin and bear it.

3 Likes

@chrisj thanks for clearing it up. I have no wish to cause issues. I just want to grow and show. And help people. I went off what I was told.

5 Likes

I have no wish to further or cause drama. As far as i am concerned i miss everyone. Should not have happened and i am still sorry. Friends or foes i miss one and all the same.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Surprisingly these little staples F’n sting when they un bend and open back up.

8 Likes

I found it depends on the person removing them, I had a doctor remove some once and it was all about get them out fast and be done with it and then I had a nurse once that did it the right way using the little scissor things and I barely felt them coming out.

Sometimes you’re a patient and sometimes you’re just a number

4 Likes

Taking 1 day at a time. This guy ruined my riding and skillz. 37yrs and if i crash again i die. I Have to stop riding. Fuck riding is my thing. Its what i do. I ride down to 17 degrees and up to 115 Degrees. Riding since i was 5yrs old. Its my love but i cant die again. My wife flipped out and i cant touch a bike again. Ive got 2 more sweet bikes in my garage…this guy tried to cut through the middle lane to make his turn onto a side street. I hit his passenger side rear door. 2005 ford expedition and i cant grow shit right now.

8 Likes

You will. I know it.

4 Likes

Looks like pubes lol

2 Likes