Pray for Preybird

Wanna sell them ?

2 Likes

Plastica surgery today from my motorcycle accident… Ima hella doped… With hella muchies… Smoking hella. Weed… Because when u grow you own… You get to smoke hella weed with no remorse! :joy: Hahaha

16 Likes

Wow hope you do well brother. And i love to smoke my own weed. Anytime i get commercial my wife complains its not strong or good enough like mine is and it makes me happy.

8 Likes

Glad your getting the surgery done. Mine went well today. I get an MRI tomorrow and then if its good i get to have the wound closed up. Nice looking buds there… frostyyyy

9 Likes

Mine feels the same… the shit I grow leaves peoples jaws literally hanging…lol…

5 Likes

Yeah i tried many commercial strains and mine always taste and smoke and get you a lot higher.

4 Likes

I’m hoping this is the case for mine. I always heard home grown is better but never had any.

5 Likes

I will help you if you need! Never forget that. Just ask and i will do my best to help you.

7 Likes

Home grown was a term from the 80’s to say your weed was shit… now home grown is the best there is when you get the experience and learn even a little trick or 2… I am test driving some black diesel tonight…should put my eye balls on the floor and my feet on the ceiling…lol… can’t wait for the wookie hash test…

6 Likes

Glad to hear your surgery went well brother. @PreyBird1 praying for a clean MRI.

5 Likes

Yes me to 46 days in the hospital sucks. I got out for a week.

7 Likes

What time is your mri? @PreyBird1

9am. But i just finished it. Whats up my friend? Need anything?

How did it go?

1 Like

Good waiting for doc to give me results. Infection type is slow and can only be removed with antibiotics intravenously.

4 Likes

Get your beans yet? Any day if not.

Yes sir got them yesterday got around 5 weeks until I start them

1 Like

Nice glad they made it. I have many crosses also. try these out and ill send more later.

1 Like

Cool brother I’m down

Nice im having my house rewired im gonna have some sick new things happening when its done.

7 Likes