Pray for Preybird

That’s awesome can’t wait to see what u got cooking

3 Likes

Ok folks update. Left wrist got a slow growing bone infection. 6 surgerys later. I had the cadavar bones and hardware removed. Avoided amputation and bone fusions. Have the wound still open going on 4 days now too much swelling to close it yet. Just had a long term arterial pic line installed for antibiotics for 6 weeks. Just laying here in the hospital bed. Tomorrow should be my last surgery. And hopefully onto recovery at home. My Attorney’s in a legal battle with the lawsuit. No working until January. So ill just hang around with you good folks here at GN. Can’t take pics at with 1 good hand lol. But i will update when I can.

lots of iodine on skin still.

14 Likes

@PreyBird1 Dude glad you to see that you can still see the positives in your situation. Ie no amputation. But rest up, I don’t work so you can hang around here with me!!! Haha I’m not much company. Apparently the VA thinks I have some kind of mental disorder. image

7 Likes

Alright we got a club going then I’m in the same boat fellas

7 Likes

Love to hang with you brother anytime.

5 Likes

Glad to see you are in good spirits. Try not to be Superman with the recovery. What you’ve been through takes time. Was about to start buying my Tissue culture equip but couldn’t do anything without my sensei! Take care brother.

3 Likes

Wow good to see you here @Quest missing friends and work badly.

1 Like

My hip after Mondays plastic surgery… Dont wear sweat shorts and ride Motorcycles hahaha

2 Likes

They seem to think im mental as well

3 Likes

I always do… I might never again…

3 Likes

Wouch. Reminds me of my friends ass. Doing wheelies in sweat pants. Went too far and did a butt stop.

6 Likes

That skin will drag you to a stop! Thats for damn sure! :joy:

4 Likes

Yep lot’s of friction…lol…

4 Likes

Dang man dorry to be reading all this stuff. If u r a spiritual man and believe. I will say a parayer for u at night along with the rest. Im not a total believer nut prayer seems to help alot if it dont help atleast it eases that part of the mind thinking it did following along tho. Im reading u r the man for growing lol.

5 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 thanks for the prayers. I grew up in the church and try and just be a good person and an optimist and help everyone i feel deserves it. Hell i give strangers things to help out and i grow medicine for the lesser individuals. And just try to be a real person. This place earth is here for us to learn and use, and evolve. When it comes to the end of your time here you understand it more and fully appreciate it. Just be a damn good person…forgive but do not forget and do what you can with what you have been given. And be generous with your time because thats all you have to give. Money and things are nice but they are in no way what defines you. Or makes you a good person. Your actions are what people see and remember and respect. Oneday we will all see and understand. We start out blind to these truths and if your listening and watching you will eventually understand and change your thinking. So im happy to help if you/we need it. Always honor your word. Always pay your respects to the dead. Manners never go out of style john Wayne always said. Glad im still here/alive to help. Im not ready to quit helping and someone/something kept me alive for this reason. And im goind to spend the rest of my time here finding out what happened and why i still exist and just do the best I can. And i will take everything in and try to understand why?

13 Likes

@PreyBird1… this is the simple concept that can change a world… people just have to learn to quit making everything about them and fuck… just be a good and accepting (when other peoples rights aren’t violated) person…

6 Likes

Yes you are right. The older i get the more realize were all here and were all screwed. So we may as well make it better for us all instead of making it just about us and being selfish.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 have u ever met @Enlightened420. U guys share some good povs. If not now u have. Enlightened420 is a super person at heart also.

4 Likes

Hi Mark,

I have briefly met preybird and admire not only his life philosophy, but also his wicked skillz in the garden.

Edit; Oh wow, I didn’t know about your accident, good vibes and healing prayers my friend @PreyBird1

:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

No but i liked him the second he came over here. Seems like a real stand up person. And my kind of person. I like most people

4 Likes