Pray for Preybird

I Love You Brother

6 Likes

That is terrible news, speedy recovery @PreyBird1, and thoughts with you bud. Thanks for letting us all know @scotty17.

6 Likes

Not one for prayers but god dang am i praying that he will make it. his good energy and positivity and all of ours will bring him out of this i swears on it.

4 Likes

Damn just saw this. Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery

3 Likes

He has been in my thoughts since I heard the news. Praybird we all love you and are sending our love and our prayers. Get well soon

4 Likes

That’s the one that kills most bikers. The left turn into the path of the cycle. No where to go and not enough distance to stop. They always say they didn’t see him. Ya, Cuz you weren’t looking for a motorcycle. Always look twice.

Thank God he is alive and surrounded by doctors. He has a chance. And with the outpouring of support here, I’d say he has a better than average chance. Wishing him the best. Keeping him in our prayers. Keep the well wishes coming. And keep us posted on his progress. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Great news everyone!! He is slowly recovering… doctors woke him up this morning he is obeying commands he can move his arms and legs… no signs of brain damage… lungs are starting to function on their own still on breathing treatment tho but minimal… all vital signs and lab tests are stable … :grinning::grinning::pray: :pray:

25 Likes

Here is his bike

8 Likes

What is this that he was riding? Gen II conni

2 Likes

Holy shit he has someone watching over him fr hope someone is able to take care of his grow till.he can get back

3 Likes

Kawasaki Concours

2 Likes

Working on it… we all know he does 3 day feed 1 day water… lights should be on timers so that is taken care of… im scrolling back through my thousands of messages his feed ratio has gotta be there somewhere lol… his wife watered so media is wet and probably still has food for now

4 Likes

Sending all the positive energy and prayers of support there are, brother! I know you’re fighting @PreyBird1 'cause that’s what we do.

5 Likes

I know in a thread I cant remember what one but I remember he had said his feed ratios

3 Likes

Prayers. Been on the sidelines learning from your shared knowledge. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Good news ! We still praying for ya prey hang in there

3 Likes

I’m thankful He has You My Friend
Much Love

4 Likes

That’s great news… once I get my wife’s must do today list done I will sit and see what can be found… the one flaw with busy threads… lot’s of reading to get to the important stuff when needed and with out the ability ask…

4 Likes

@scotty17 is his feed ratio in the RUNTZ strain chat? I was reading up on it yesterday and it said some of the nutrients he was using in December. I don’t know if it’s currently what he’s feeding his plants though.

Still praying for you @PreyBird1 I’m so happy to hear you’re starting to recover and Im so relieved to hear that there doesn’t appear to be any brain damage. Keep fighting, you got this. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@scotty17 thanks for the update, what good news. Keep fightin @preybird1you got this brother. Hope you are doing OK as well Mrs.Preybird were all here for you! :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes