Pray for Preybird

Sure was…and I’m pretty pig headed so I just kept taking care of it… I had that I’ll show you attitude. LoL all 4 of those shoots grew from the cotyledons. Very odd indeed.

Oh & that bottom pic is about 2 months old… lol no joke I sware may have been closer to 10 weeks

5 Likes

Mmmmm mutants!!!

2 Likes

So did ya atleast get a joint off each of them lol

2 Likes

The one picked up the pace a little at that point and became somewhat normal. But in my brutal honesty I got hit hard with rot and ditched about 50% of the one. Oh ya only 1 outta the 2 kept going at that point. Pretty neat though looking back, what a weird ass gene that had huh. I guess it has that midget…(delete) small person mutation. Only explanation I came up with. You can tell that’s beyond a “stunted” problem. LoL - I’m cleared of screwing that one up.

3 Likes

Ohh dang, something similar happened to me when I copped some pyramid seeds from herbies. A bad seed experience can turn you off quickly from a genetics company

3 Likes

I been watching the mail @districtflora still nothing. Does it have to cross any borders??

2 Likes

Nope, I’m in DC. That’s annoying. I’m still confident they’ll get to you, only ever had a package not make it out one time out of all the times I’ve sent seeds out. If they don’t get to you by next week I’ll just send it with tracking. I’m still waiting for seeds that I traded for and they mailed them out on the 3rd within the US. Post office sucks right now

5 Likes

@PreyBird1, thinking of you bud and trust all is well. Reason I am thinking of you is I am getting my offroader back today, ( if all goes well ) after 3 months!!! I am on the mechanic like an mite to a marijuana bush. I have a backroad to my house, 24km of dirt. I just want to ride high.

7 Likes

Thanks for checking on me. Im doing ok. So when you get the machine back be careful

5 Likes

Yo Prey I havent seen u on the site the past few days and I just wanted to check on u to make sure ur alright. Hope all is well with u and yours and a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. You have alot to be thankfull for this year bro all the best

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing this morning like hmm havnt seen preybird in a cpl days. It was like 4am tho. Hope all is well buddy.

2 Likes

@LasVegas7 @Mark0427
Im here guys. Just taking it easy. Making sure i took care of the last few shipments. Im just kinda lurking lol.

5 Likes

As long as we know u r around and about still kicking. Heal buddy make sure u get yourself good before all else.

1 Like

Good to see you lurking…the guys got you with some good advice… stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

Hello Preybird,
Have grown any Elev8 strains? I saw your name on his site? I am now a distributor for them. Peace

2 Likes

I have but never finished due to motorcycle accident. I was going to compare the Runtz to my Runtz to see how close there phenotype is.

2 Likes

Cool, a lot of there stuff looks good. Thanks

1 Like

Im stoked now. Uva lights came in. Hopefully they work this way for now.

For now til i figure out how in gonna hokk them up lol. Might run them in center if room and leave the spare bath that way

7 Likes

Or like this in the room???

7 Likes

Yes the one loght is slightly offset because of my fan on the wall. It was rubbing the hanger a touch so i has to pull the light a slight bit to keep away from fam for now. :laughing:

2 Likes