Pray for Preybird

Hey Preybird It is good to see you posting more. I hope your recovery is going well Bud!

2 Likes

@beekeeper2
Recovery is slow. But good news on the 30th. Im having the hand and skin graft flap detached! Yes. Ill have more pics then. The right hand hurts like hell but the last 3 days its feeling better an better.

13 Likes

That’s great news bro. Keep taking good care of yourself! :+1:

4 Likes

Just about every time a crotch rocket blows by me now I can’t get that stomach hand pic out of my head. Its instantaneous - bike zips past in a blur, stomach flap pics invisioned. Its like if I could catch them and show them they might slow down… LoL ya I doubt it also. Hope all is well, good luck with the unflapping…

6 Likes

He he ha ha. @LoCoRocK the unflapping. Thanks for checking in. And the laughs!

Better news…i got a phone call this evening. Moving the surgery up to the 28th! And i get off the intravenous antibiotics I’ve been on for over a month. Tonight. Then the picc line comes out tomorrow.

Flap graft is looking good.

17 Likes

Well it’s always nice to get flappy…I mean happy news!! I betcha got damn good at doing certain shit one handed. Maybe teeth brushing…trying to keep it clean… LoL I’ll continue my stalking… errr browsing!!

9 Likes

Nice transition back from the flapping gates of hell brother! Congrats on the upcoming events.:+1::100::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome news! :metal: Glad to hear things are going well. Did you tell the docs that you need to hurry and heal up so you can go back to serving the Sky God? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Lol @mudman i got more strains done. I just cant get them removed from The plant lol. Lot of work for 1 hand. I can only lift 7lbs now. But it’s getting better. Hey at one point i had to drink with straws only as i could not lift anything. Now i got a some amount of a weak grip but better everyday.
Thanks also @kdawg

8 Likes

Man I wish I could just pop by and help…

5 Likes

Ok going into surgery at 7:15 am.

Finally the graft is being separated. Soon my hand will be free. And i can get some more rehab going.

17 Likes

Best wishes my friend!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

You’re a warrior bro, hope the surgery goes smooth! Glad to see things are progressing well, you’ve got that Wolverine rapid healing :muscle:

3 Likes

Surgery went well. Im going home today yes.

Im in the recovery wing!

18 Likes

Wow, great news man! Wishing a safe and speedy recovery, especially for the hand bro :fist: #likeamuthafugginboss

3 Likes

Pretty skinny still. Nice pec tendon!

15 Likes

Wow looking good man.

6 Likes

Hell yeah prey!! That sweet sweet freedom!! Happy everything went well.

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 good luck on the rest of your recovery.
Well wishes for the New Year to you and yours!

5 Likes

Thanks for the vibes and thoughts @bobette Its gonna be rough! But im in it to win it. And i got all you guys/gals here to help also. So again thankyou and you and yours have a great new year as well.

9 Likes