Pray for Preybird

Just saw this thread. I’m a bit late to the party but let me pray for you.

Father, You are the one that made us and You can fit us back together when we are broken. Lord, I call down Your healing touch on our friend and brother not just in growing or motorcycling, but in the love that flows from You into the entirety of creation. Thank You for PreyBirds speedy healing in the name of Jesus, amen and Amen.

9 Likes

Amen…
Thank You
Sorry im not a very good friend
My communication skills are very poor
Sending Love and Healing
To All

6 Likes

Congratulations bro! Glad you got that hand free! Hope all continues well man!

3 Likes

@preybird1glad to see your doing much better!

2 Likes

Glad to hear surgery is done and went well now kick back relax and drop a bean to watch it grow. Healing wll go so much smoother for u doing what u love

2 Likes

Yayayayayay!!! I am super happy!

2 Likes

Grats @PreyBird1 ! Happy New Year, Man!

4 Likes

So we all gonna have a new years het together on the forum all be on at midnight to bring in this lovely new years with each other.

4 Likes

I still have a drain in the flap removal area.

The skin graft seems to be working. I STILL HAVE MY HAND…YES! 6 surgeries later and pain thats indescribable. We might be out of the woods now. :crossed_fingers:
Horrible elbow scab won’t come off. Been there 3
months!

15 Likes

Your alive and healing brother! :pray::+1::v:

3 Likes

Use some nail clippers and clip off the parts that are hanging out so it dont catch stuff on u. Even soaking it in water or put a nice blob of neosporin on it and cover it for a day or 2 maybe it will soften the scab so it will either settle or come off for u. Neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment

3 Likes

yo Preybird I have been so worried about U through the holidays but Im glad to hear from U that things are getting better and U still have ur hand. All our prayers go out to U and ur wife. We all knew this was going to be along process but as long as U see improvement that great. Be well and keep fighting

6 Likes

Thanks @LasVegas7 for the thoughts and well wishes

2 Likes

Looking a lot better…keep on keeping on…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

If U have a chance check out this company PENDRAM they make these smart lids for storage humidity controlled

2 Likes

Interesting lid.

1 Like

Yo Prey! Just catching up on you. So glad you have two hands again! Great job healing, just keep doing what you are supposed to. Dont over do! :grinning: :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank God i ate lunch 3 hours ago! Im pretty sure I felt a ravioli make it back up as far as my throat. Scabs are a good thing considering you could look inside and see your intestines not even a month ago. Dang gum Prey… You might be back up on a scooter in no time. I do recommend nothing faster then a Razor. Good luck w rehab mi amigo.

5 Likes

Ive been trying to talk someone into yanking it off. But nobody will do it.

3 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes