Pray for Preybird

Doooooon’t do that! :grimacing: Trim the margins like @Mark0427 said, then get one of the clear, kinda gel feeling, dressings. Stick it on there and leave it. Seriously. Clean the area real well first and just leave the dressing on the until it falls off. The scab should at least soften and loosen.

5 Likes

Yes! What mudman said.^^^^

3 Likes

OMG

FFS pull on your pecker and not the wound that multiple doctors and nurses worked hard to get all healed up. I am telling you these people have scalpels and needles and defibrillators. Pretty sure they will hunt you down. :wink:

6 Likes

The nurse in the hospital got the knee one snagged on my pants and ripped it off accidentally. She said oh i heard that and i said oh i felt that.

8 Likes

:grimacing: I bet you did!

4 Likes

Lol the scab is the other arms elbow area.

Im still dressed in gauze and tape.

7 Likes

Oh my sweet Father. I pray for a speedy healing for you Brah. I know road rash, waaaay too well. I cry for you just remembering it.

4 Likes

yo Prey how are u doin bud?? I hope the healing process is coming along but its probably way to slow for U Let me know U are Ok U are in our prayers bud be well and get well

4 Likes

got cleared for up to 30lbs weight on right hand. Tomorrow they look at the left wrist. Also got rehab order prescription. Will know more tomorrow.

9 Likes

On the come back journey. Congrats brother! :sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

Awesome! You’re moving right along. :metal:

2 Likes

Good stuff …stay the course …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

30 pounds on the throttle side. That’s halfway back.

4 Likes

And with rev matching you only need the clutch to start and stop.

He’s practically back on the bike already. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I milked the shit out of my accident here around the house. It was pretty good! :joy:

2 Likes

When you get a vasectomy, no pictures, please. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to see that you are healing.

Greetings from Ecuador

6 Likes

Ha ha funny @paulcoyote yeah healing up pretty well now. I promise no pics if i get one.

4 Likes

You’ve already come along way bro just keep at it you’ll be back to growing in no time

2 Likes

Oh im growing brother. Got 5 strains going.

1. Amnesia lemons
  2. Runtz-my strain, my seeds
  3. Runtz x white caviar f3 - my seeds
  4. White Runtz x white caviar f3 - my seeds
    5.Slapz-exotic genetics
    Getting ready for the breeding season- making femanized seeds this go around.
    I have over 5000 seeds of my own strains now.
13 Likes

YES PLEASE. Lets see some grow magic again.

6 Likes