Pray for Preybird

Oh nice man I know u had the slap and amnesia going for the wife so good to hear you got that much going

2 Likes

I got the cloner going also. Going to make 2 more clones today and transplant these clones.

12 Likes

back in action I love it brother STAY WELL

4 Likes

That’s some Knievel shit there!

2 Likes

Man it’s been so long since I had them pics out of my head… I saw this thread pop up with a comment and I just ate too. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
Damn Prey it has been a long time thinking about now. What a recovery it has been huh… Besides feeling like the equivalent of a 70 year old on a jackhammer his lifeand the scars to prove it, how are you feeling these days… you had to of completed rehab!! You walking with one of them pimp canes with a pipe in the handle and a sword bidden in the shank…

6 Likes

Wow just came across this @PreyBird1 and from reading I realized this happened some time ago but just wanted you to know I’m sending prayers and healing energy your way :pray:. Take it one day at a time and remember to stay medicated my friend u know the saying what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, so time to get strong :blush:

4 Likes

No actually im pretty recovered. Right hand has like 85% mobility. Left hand still sucks. Like 60% mobility and it hurts a lot. But i shatterd the left ulna. So i have a plate that holds my wrist together.

My ankles are both bilaterally fused and i have broken both of the fusions now. Actually i can run pretty fast still. Im kind of a high energy guy. And i try and run at work and stay fast and efficient. Sorry im a hairy guy. Ill just deal with what i have left to work with.

11 Likes

Really sorry to hear about this man, I hope you have a dark sense of humor: Frogger Commercial (1997) - YouTube

4 Likes

My favorite video game of all time is called…Roadrash! Man i loved that game! How fitting of an end to riding for me.

8 Likes

Your not right Prey… Roadrash, like Seriously!!! LoL
So that stomach patch on the arm is growing hair?? That’s gotta be a sign of a pretty successful job then. Unless that’s just some belly button lint… LoL :joy:

7 Likes

Haha the sense humor of you guess is truly amazing especially in a time like this but glad that your spirit is up along side your returning health however slow the recovery might be stay strong and medicated

3 Likes

Yeah i have to give it a haircut! It grows a slightly different hair then the rest of my arm? so i gotta give it a buzz haircut when its bushy ha!

5 Likes

Dam….it has been a little bit since the accident. Im still glad you made it through brother!!! Plus,this white cavier is rediculously good. Hahaha one of my fav go toos. Man my room smells like a slight hint of a skunk. I love it. Thanks Preybird!!!

5 Likes

Nice! :+1: yeah the crosses from that strain are awesome FIRE also. I really like the Runtz x white caviar f3!

This is the mother when she was seeded. I got some cool stuff to give you. Lots of gear.

9 Likes

Holy schnikeys, that purple frost, Damn man.

1 Like

Yeah buddy its fire and i have lots of her seeds. Its one of my favorites.

Here is one a friend grew out.

8 Likes

Looks nice, but that untrimmed first photo is just Damn.
Runtz is on my list to grow…

1 Like

Nice well let me know. There are lots of runtz around that arent real. And after it was named strain if the year last year everyone made a hundred crosses. But i already knew it was a special strain. Ive been growing it for 4 yrs. Back in 2018 is when i got the seeds. I BX,d it and femmanized it because i have no male. But i have S3 femmanized seeds. And a lot of crosses of Runtz and afficianados. I have regs and fems. I try and have both femms and regs of seeds i produce. If i dont want someone to have my strain i sell femms of it. Hard to copy fems. But i love regs. And i do natural open air pollination from flower to bud. This way i can usually get between 5,000- 10,00 seeds per run. I always go for max seeds.

9 Likes

Will do, thanks man. I’m a few cycles out. In the interim, I’ll ogle and awe from the sidelines until I have a free tent.

3 Likes

Lol ok stay up my friend.

2 Likes