Pray for Preybird

Plus u guys are the only ones iv talked to out side the forum

3 Likes

Dude can you imagine how many cats he’s talking to… I’ve been watching and this guy helps so many out in this industry alone. You know he doesn’t stop here. @shmodyshmott

5 Likes

This is the song that makes me think of you @PreyBird1 this is one of my all time favorite songs. Keep fighting pal, you got this. You told me you beat soider mites before, this should be a piece of cake compared to that. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And I know what everyone is thinking… its not a rap track or anything give it a chance :rofl:

4 Likes

Iv told him on the 1st day I met him online that I idolize men like him when I found out he was an eagle scout my mind blown I mean I have dedication but that’s another level

6 Likes

On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

6 Likes

i didn’t even realize the scouts wanted me woke. Lol

That explains alot.

7 Likes

My first post here. Found Preybird’s Runtz thread doing a random search. Read the whole thing since I’m growing some outdoor Runtz this year. It was positive, uplifting, sincere. Best thread I’ve read on any forum.
He came across as a genuine, and kind person.
I wish him the best for a full and speedy recovery.

7 Likes

Any update is prey home yet

2 Likes

Damn… I jus landed on this thread today.

@PreyBird1. Dude KEEP pulling thru, I know you’re going thru a tough battle… And I’m wishing you all the best going forward. From someone you just met, I echo the others that know you best, I’m speaking on the positives in how U keep yourself… U REFUSED me to pay my own expenses, and you would’ve turned it into a fight, I know, if I insisted and continued.:sunglasses: Yo maan, you got a friend in me… keep the strength, you def deserve the WIN, and what doesn’t kill you can only make U stronger. 1

8 Likes

Out of icu finally… talking walking around a bit and able to start eating actual food… recovery has begun… he’s a tough dude… not home yet tho

19 Likes

Walking and talking. He’s basically in veg state he’ll be in flower in no time. Stay strong prey

11 Likes

Go preybird!! Go preybird!! Its ur birthday!! Its ur birthday!! That’s fricken awesome news. What a fighter!!

6 Likes

Glad to hear he’s up and around a bit that’s a really good sign I’m sure he’ll be home soon thanx scotty

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @scotty17! So happy to hear he’s up and about. Prey you’re such a strong guy you’re going to get through this. We’re all rooting for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Prayers and thanks for update.
Kyle M

3 Likes

Beautiful words and yes you are right, 420%. Always a helping hand on GN. Miss the man here and wishing for his recovery.

9 Likes

Glad to hear the great news @scotty17! Said lots of prayers for our brother and I’m glad hes getting better. He’s close to one of the best trauma centers in the nation and they have access to the best possible docs. Can’t wait till your back @PreyBird1! The forum hasn’t been the same since you’ve been gone brother.

4 Likes

He helps me get good strains to grow his stuff and show his genetics Thur my blog and I told him I would I never need much out of his brain usually kuz I’m quite experienced so but he gets good gens and we became friends and he was like I would love for u to promotey new strains I was like hell yeah man but he’s a smart man and learn alot about being a man and a good grower from eachother

3 Likes

Any updates on prey yet

2 Likes