Pray for Preybird

Sorry I don’t know it…

1 Like

Probably too private a thing to post publicly. It’s a nice thought.

1 Like

If I find out I will DM it to people if required…he might not want it out there either…

7 Likes

Mrs preybird here wonderful news prey is awake and talking he knows who he is and who I am. He is extremely angry and says he will fight me to the death for some water lol he said I have no idea the horror he has seen I said I have some idea because I’ve seen my own in the last 9 day’s. Thank you so much for all the support. It means the world to us both. :heart:

32 Likes

That’s wonderful news!!! @PreyBird1 get well soon man!

8 Likes

Damn Mrs@preybird1… glad to hear… that is awesome news…

10 Likes

Wow great news that really warms the heart. Thanks for the update mrs @PreyBird1 and stay strong.

9 Likes

YAY ! I’ve been hoping for this ! Thank God
Happy Day

8 Likes

@ mrs preybird. Glad to hear the good news!!! Sending you healing energy, we are all rooting for his recovery.!!

8 Likes

That’s such wonderful news let him know he’s in our thoughts

8 Likes

I’m so glad my brother is almost there… he will be home soon enough

14 Likes

Let’s get you home @PreyBird1! Praying for you and your family during your recovery. Can’t wait to show you how big lucky has gotten! Keep fighting, we’re all rooting for you!

10 Likes

Great news!! Thanks for taking the time to update us

Cheers,

Packee

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 get better man, strength and rapid recovery to you. Mrs Preybird, thoughts are with you to, thank you for the update. Keep up the good fight.

10 Likes

@Mrs.Preybird… Great news!! Thank you for the updates!
We all know you have your hands full, but really appreciate taking time to let us know how our friend is doing!
Keep fighting Prey… you got this!
Cheering you on from the “Midwest”
Sending love, light and strength along your journey!!

9 Likes

What @bobette said, except from the deep south!

6 Likes

At you bro @PreyBird1

6 Likes

I’m hella excited hes awake and even tho hes angry, hes thirsty. Super amazing sign of healing life. :joy:Survival at its best yo!! This song should be called “one day at a time” This is one of my faves. It popped up on my playlist and made me think of @preybird. Take it a day at time dude healing up. Even a minute at a time. It may get frustrating because of some of ur injuries especially having internal injuries and both arms n hands broken… but u got this dude. Slowly but surely home slice. My bf and I r praying for u and a hella full recovery. He even suggested maybe with both hands and arms broken, u will heal up and grow another set of both only to help u with ur beautiful pot babies. Lmao. Hes silly. Thought that would make ya laugh. Hopefully not to hard tho cuz that might smart a bit still lol. :wink::grin::smiley:
U got a good lady too. She updates us all and seems to be very hopeful and positive about ur healing. And thank u mrs preybird for updating us. Looking forward to another optimistic update. :seedling::fire::dash::v:

7 Likes

It’s crazy bro he laaget jus talked to me like a cpl days before the accident and sent me the next gens makes my heart hurt but I gota feeling he’s guna come back and from jus the convos me and him have the guy is a fucking machine and extremely intelegent so no doubt in my mind he’s not down for the count jus a delay he told me he’s goten into so many accidents on his bikes and I’m like maybe u should slow down he’s like no

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 and @Ladithief u 2 guys both have helped my brain grow in the cultivation world and I appreciate u both more thank u know

7 Likes