PremiumBudz first grow

In veg I use MGB voodoo piranha and tarantula and b52

4 Likes

Flower I use alot more this is my nute list

5 Likes

Not much going on yet, the one in the back is a super hot pepper plant

6 Likes

Do the pots on the left and right seem to dry?

3 Likes

@premiumbudzblnd they look good to me

Packee

5 Likes

My next scheduled watering is in 3hrs , just dont want those precious lil things drying out in the coco

6 Likes

The pots might be to big lol coco is a odd medium lol I prefer promix hp with 25% extra perlite

5 Likes

Yea should have went to solo cups than the 5 gal pots, even thinking to go with 3 gal pots next grow nut we will see how this one goes with Ky subpar setup, will give me an idea of what my legit setup will be capable of

4 Likes

Same bro i have always used promix and with my auto sog i couldn’t get any at a normal price so i bought a bale of sunshine mix no.4 i hated it the half in that did not do as good as the ones in my promix same EXACT EVERYTHING and the results speak for themselves im sure some ppl do well with it but il stick with what i know from now on im all done experimenting lol

3 Likes

Heard a few people that only use promix
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

But also have to keep in mind this is my subpar setup to prove a point that the right setup makes a big difference. Still gonna try to grow it decent though

3 Likes

I LOVE my promix hp+myco best results of anything I’ve tried since i started growing

6 Likes

You will have no issue growing some fire with what you have and some love for your girlies

4 Likes

Yea I’m sure it will grow decent but trying to justify why I need a $2k setup lol.
4x4 gorilla tent
AC Infinity Cloud T6
HLG 260W XL QB x 2
Apera 5 in 1 PH/TDS tester
Humidifier
ETC lol

6 Likes

The biggest cost with any set up is lights I have a vivosun exhaust and carbon filter which was 100 a 4x4 tent at 180 circulating fans were 40 flood table 75 but my lights even though I did a diy still ran me 600 if I bought the premade ones it would have been 1300 or so but u all know my rig and it is sweet 1000 watts of led only needing to use 500 watts the spread is big enough for a 6x6 maybe bigger my electric bill is less then 100 a month the biggest recurring cost is nutes what state are you in as you might not need a dehumidifier

4 Likes

Michigan I can get my humidity over 40%

3 Likes

Are u running in a tent or open room? If ur in a open room no need for a dehumidifier cause the ac and furnace will take care of the humidity that what I do I have my ac unit piped into my tent and exhaust into my return which allows the ac furnace to dehumidfy with out the dehumidifier saved alot of money on electric lol

3 Likes

For this grow will be in a closet , my next grow will be in my legit setup

3 Likes

If it’s in a closet u should be fine with out a dehumidifier

3 Likes

@premiumbudzblnd if you are worried about over watering or under watering you can not over water in cocco I water twice a day once in the morning and then again at night … the key is you dont want your coco to dry out so I would say if you dont go more than 24hrs you should ge good

6 Likes