Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Seeds and they vegged like 42 days from seed and i flipped them.

7 Likes

Ok folks were gonna be testing a new keefe tumbler from rosineer.

Rosineer PTX Pollen Tumbler / Dry Sifter with Stainless Steel Mesh Scr.

Im gonna unbox it today. Im really sick today so well see what happens. Ive been after a tumbler for a while and i finally decided to buy this one! It was on sale on 4:20 got a free ceramic hot knife kit for a 4:20 specail.

11 Likes

Sweet! I read that it will only hold about 5 oz of Keefe or nugs. Did you get the 100 micron screen or are you just going to use the 150 micron screen that came with it?

6 Likes

Ok so is that a manual version where u crank a handle or is that the manual for the tumbler. I tried looking up ma ual tumbler with no sucess just a 600 dollar one i need to reorder my pollen box for my upcoming projects maybe ill just use my trim bins to do the pollen as they r brand new still lol. Think the trim bin screens willfilter out enough debris from the pollen or should i get a box to shake it up in. @PreyBird1

5 Likes

It is electrical with a timer and speed control.

5 Likes

Thats just the manual for it. It is missleading isn’t it. Thats why i put the link there so you could go view it. I like its square so it helps sift the flower better.

6 Likes

I just got the screens that came with it. I really grow way too much weed so im going to start making some bigger hash bricks. Some eddibles for the wife as shes got asthma.

9 Likes

It comes with the 150 Micron. I like how it looks, and it looks like it would be easy to scrape and clean easily.

7 Likes

I like it a lot. Im curious how it operates in cold climate? @bullfrog420 has his tumbler in a freezer! Id like to do that also but maybe not? Im really sick so this is as far as i got.

9 Likes

I got this keefe press mold for making hash bricks.

I have a tiny press but it sucks. Im going to buy a nice one but i havent decided what to do yet.

7 Likes

If your looking to make hash from trimming guy at nug smasher uses dry ice in his sifter

8 Likes

Looks like a pretty sweet setup I’m still old school I’ve got a set of 18 by 24 dry sift screens they work pretty sweet they will also give you different grades as there are three sets of screens different microns

7 Likes

I ve got a bunch of bubble hash bags also. But i really needed the tumbler. Bubble hash is a huge mess to deal with and then cleaning the washing machine and the bags is a lot of work.

8 Likes

Yes it is it’s quite the process that’s why my washing machine sits their collecting dust most of the time occasionally I use my dry sift screens well once every harvest

8 Likes

I got bubble hash stuff my firat grow did a few washes then and like my third grow and daid f all that xtra work. Bubble hash os only worth it to me if im gonna wash everything and get a ton of return not like just a 2 inch ball worth afyer dry but i did only do the teim and really lardy buds when i did the wash stuf.

6 Likes

When you’re pressing with those plates, put parchment paper between the plates and whatever you’re pressing, and it’ll keep it from sticking :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’ve got one of those same presses for making pucks for my flower press they work pretty nice if you put them in a c-clamp or a table vise the table vise works a lot better you can put a lot of pressure down on them

7 Likes

U can also if it fits in ur dulytek press put it in there and press it toght. If u want or beed u can always add a little heat to get it slight warm so it all bonds together nicely also. I never got into the hash press plates buy i dont much do flower and hash smoking im more for resins and such it has a cleaner taste to me being extracted and no flower particles burning.

6 Likes

Im oldschool. I like to smoke flower. I like glass pipes, bongs. Joints waste weed. Dab an wax make me hack a lung!

8 Likes

I did alot of coughing like the first wrek or so. Take big ass rips that will make u cough loke.bigger than u would a normal.hit this way the big ones kinda used ur lungs to the hits. I can pull a hard ass hit from a old school.nectar collector. Eceryone around is amazed like dam. I would die if i hit it like that. I cough a min or so thats it. Ready for round 2. Lol.

5 Likes