Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Oh yeah pipes, bongs, glass blunts and joints no haste no waste! Lol

6 Likes

Ok so i made a little hash today.

I bought this little press mold.

made a small piece of parchment for the bottom and top of the mold parts.

sprinkle in the keefe.

Top parchment paper on.

put the press part of the mold ontop. And i tape the bottom in case! I did something dumb like try to pick the mold up when the keefe isn’t pressed.

Here i took the mold out to the vise and smashed it as much as i could.

I have this useless press so i used it to heat the mold to 105f and press ass best i could then while it was still hot i put the mold back into the vise.

This little brick is nice and dense now.

i made a 2nd little brick. This one i think maybe should have been heated a little longer.

Cutting the bricks into 2 gram pieces was not easy!

I had to put all my weight on this edge scraper and rock it back and forth to cut the hash!

14 Likes

Nice little setup that little press works perfect

9 Likes

Love the hash. Always on the go. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Got a few plants selected for another flowering. Lol 6 ladies and there ready to flip! Ive already cloned them

14 Likes

I veg using only 82 watts. And 41 watts when seedlings or clones. These led T5 bulbs are my favorite!! They are discontinued and hard to find. I found some in florida at a garden store online. So i bought all of them and i have 16 in my inventory. I just got the 12 bulbs a few days ago and there the 4 footers there are still 2 footers around but i only use the 4 footers. they last for a couple years being on 24/7.

10 Likes

Smoking a little pirates cake x Galactic god while was trimming. In a classic hybrid proto pipe.

Heres another Galactic god x Hash passion test plant.

17 Likes

Those some nice plump buds bro!

8 Likes

Some frosty lookin buds.Grear job as usual can only imagine if u had more time to devote to growing.:fire::fire:

9 Likes

All i got to say is holy crap :100::beers::boom:

8 Likes

Nice shit prey. The more i trim the more i hate it but i cant wait to put my hands on some again. Lol. I say this now but be cursing it in a while qhen i have to do it

7 Likes

man i cant wait to taste this bud one more day and…Yum! I got a few clones and a big fat mother plant! Since im only running 4 spaces in my hydro system im going to use 2 clones of this plant and 2 clones of another favorite. :+1:

15 Likes

Looks tasty

9 Likes

Ok i finally broke out my new rosineer keefe tumbler. I set it to 45% speed for 1 hour. Im going to get some dry ice and try another batch! To see what happens?

12 Likes

How did the Kief tumbler work what was the end product did it separate out some good amount of kief nice looking little unit

8 Likes

@jj520
Yeah its so far so good and im liking it. I ended up taking flower and trim crushing into the sreen box. I have about a half pound flower im going crush up tumble it all up.

It came with 2 brushes and a mini shovel and a flat scoop like a mini dust pan. Im still on the fence about which press i want to buy. I do wish you could reverse the direction of the motor. But it has a cool led ligh in it also.

13 Likes

Nugsmasher looks like a good one thier xp pro is supposedly good for making carts.

9 Likes

Hey is therre a way u can get a reverse control box and wire it in to the cord or get a plig and play to revers the polarity to make it spin opposite way. I believe they have a switch out thwre for this reasoning. Im sure they do. Lets find one im sure ull love the idea when u see it or it gets brought up in ur head. Lol. Cheapest solution i can think of.

7 Likes

When i bought my house there were no garage door keys. Locksmith said the locks are too old and he could not make the keys?? So I bough an emergency garage door release opener kit. And it has a lock cylinder and a cable and i attached the cable to lower release on the door by drilling 2 holes. It was $5.99

I like the idea @Mark0427

9 Likes

Wow, your thread here is full of all sorts of good stuff. Bikes and buds :+1: Congrats on the harvest there.
I see you dry trim with great results there. How much longer would you think it takes over wet trimming. I always wet trim. I tried dry trimming years ago. But only remember it was longer. And that seems super cheap for your bike. At least for Calif prices. I know my old V65 Magna is up in San Luis Obispo some where. I have been searching for it. Hoping to get it back. I made sure to sell it out of town so I didn’t have to see some one else riding it. I like the hash bars you made there. I am going to have to go through this thread from the top and slow.
If you want to try a strain I think you may like. The Strawberry Banana from ILGM is a really nice one. It had a banana smell while growing and even after it was cured. Altho a little lighter smell.

7 Likes