Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

I know the feeling just sold my 1954 bel air I have for 19 years. Got a bit weepy

9 Likes

Bet you made a killing, those old ones in that good a shape are pulling some big time bucks these days. When I go up to the VFW hall they always have a car auction on, and some of that shit is WAY high on the selling prices. Some 6 figures.

9 Likes

Yeah had it for a bit. Money was good but more important to me was who was buying. This dude reminded me of me 25 years ago. I passed 2 other times due to shitheadedness!!haha
The memories with the family cruzing is all that remains.

11 Likes

What a beauty, sorry you had to let it go. Hopefully into good hands. I would have teared up myself. :beers:

9 Likes

Dang i hate to let things go.

10 Likes

The liberty haze is getting big now. Time to transplant

12 Likes

That’s awesome so here’s a question do you have any True HAZE cultivars? Or should I say Pure haze ? I know you have the amnesia one a now this one :point_up:t2: but I’m just wondering if you have any ORIGINAL Haze ? Lol

11 Likes

You know i dont think i do but ill go look in my vault. I have some serious amounts of seeds in my commercial stash. Then i have my own brand of seeds in another case. Ill get back to you on that. I got a lot of work to do but ill check.

11 Likes

Good info man thanks for chiming in!

9 Likes

Ok got some more stuff for pressing. I got nice little pre press t-handle press and a round pre-press mold.

And for the dab rig i found this ISO station and i have to say i love that thing it has a dish inside the of you press it down the little dish fills with isopropyl alcohol. Man what an idea Alcohol and q-tips in one convenient package!

Now the tumbler is full of keefe and im going to attempt to hold a card under as i scrape slowly along and catch all that keefe and then put it into a joint?

Then i have to clean it. That reminds me of back in the day we once took an oz of “kind bud” and me and 2 buddies took tweezers and sat there and pulled all the hairs off all the buds and rolled a little joint of just hairs/pistils…we were so excited and it didn’t taste good and burned up very fast and no noticeable high :man_shrugging: back then it was gravity bongs and hot knife hits. Lol proto pipes and glass were all the rage back then. And we were like yeah were the first to think of smoking a hair joint and it sucked lol.

Found this round pre-press mold that is a type of food grade fancy strong plastic for lack of a better word. That is stronger than aluminum.
I have to scrape this up and and press it, decarb it and make some carts and maybe some Moon rocks? Next ill attempt making some diamonds. You know a little rosin jam?

9 Likes

I’m interested in the diamonds process this will be interesting been thinking about getting a diamond chamber for my BHO setup

7 Likes

I spent yesterday trimming keefing and dabbing. Sold the neighbor some rosin and a bud for $10 lol.

12 Likes

Dam, that looks clean. :+1:

8 Likes

I’m sending Slym3r stickers for that table!

9 Likes

Whoa nice ride. Id cry too…

7 Likes

I need one, lol :v:

8 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Hey im sending you a couple slymers also lol. And some preybird farms stickers

9 Likes

What what what??? Lol

9 Likes

Ill get some made up again and ill get you guys some.

8 Likes