Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Hey might i sugget sheetlabels.com they do amazing work and pretty economically.

Im going to have smaller ones made for my carts im going to make shortly.

11 Likes

I need to do some artwork and make up a good logo for my small business of gourmet and medicinal mushrooms that I just started.

I like your branding @PreyBird1

Also the packaging you sent your seeds in was tight :exploding_head:

9 Likes

I know an artist that does hand art then digitized.

Hes on instagram.

10 Likes

Definitely some nice packaging better than most shops

7 Likes

Sheeeeet. Maybe lol.

6 Likes

Holy sheet batman! I haven’t sent your package sorry its here waiting for me to do it thursday. Sorry the wife cant drive due to her neck disc replacement surgery last week!

8 Likes

Ok liberty haze update!

11 Likes

All good my guy

6 Likes

The babies are looking good. Since i had that tiny catnip plant in the grow tent i got mites in my hydro tent. I killed all of those bastards. And the small clone tent got hit the harsest there was 3 plants with mites. I put them all in the wood chipper. Best solution is to get rid of infected plants. If you really want to keep the plant it needs to be washed/showered completely off or even submergedbin the bathtub then let it recover and clone the plant. This way you can start again with a tiny plant and save the plant. Its not ideal but you can toss the rest of the plant once the clone roots in 1 week. Then you can easily keep an eye on the clone and treat it is necessary beacuse its so small its easy to clean it up and keep it pest free. I have more of these plants in another room away from these in case shit like this happens. Thats why i have plants in 3 stages of growth in different areas of the grow separated by different rooms. Yesterday i soaked the plants with dakine420 flatline just sprayed all the tops and bottoms of all the leaves and the outside of the pots/bags then i completely wipe all the flatline off all the leaves and then the pots. I removed the plants and sprayed the entire tent down with isopropyl alcohol and cloner with it and removed it to be steralized and reset so i can get my clones ready to make a femmanized lavender x pirates cake cross.

7 Likes

Practicing some pressing of some keefe.
I tried a 37u bag
The bag weighs .8g

I filled it with 9g of keefe minus the .8g and have 8.1g.

I set the press to 700 material pressure.
Temp at 160°

As i started adding pressure i raised the temps to 170f and increased pressure to 1800.
ended with 2g of rosin. Fresh pressed rosin is seriously delicious! I can poke a dab tool into it pull it up like taffy and sping the tool wrapping just enough for a dab and a quick yank breaks the connected rosin off perfectly. And right at 460° there is no visible smoke/vapor just delicious vapor. jump the temperature up to 550 and you start seeing clouds of smoke and flavor is still really good. Im liking about 480f

8 Likes

Here are some more test plants going onto flower.

8 Likes

Nice looking concentrates

5 Likes

I cant stop pressing stuff. But sadly my brand new Nug smasher touch is not holding pressure now. Ive done the bleed procedure 6x and its still not holding pressure. So im going to return it. So far im not impressed with it at all. I do like the nugsmasher brain in it. And thats it.! So far it has not been a good purchase!

7 Likes

Ok so i have an idea for a cross. Im going to make an indica on indica strain and make an interesting mix. I have 2 strains that are big time indicas. One im going to use as the mother for the reversal is old school and not available… They were a gift from @MrMonkey420
:drum::drum: a drumroll please for these special strains!

1. BBC aka Big buddahs Cheese its is 100% indica!

According to mr monkey these are the originals before the creator died and the company was taken over.
2. Lava freeze its 90% indica and 10% sativa.

This is another old school strain i was after for years until i found it in Amsterdam. So i dropped 2 of each seed and well see what we get?

11 Likes

Check out dully tech I have one as well as @Mark0427 the one I have is manual pump but very nice quality never seen anybody with issues with that brand :v:t2:
Can’t wait for that cross love some Heavy indica

9 Likes

Yeah i pressed some more flower and i had to keep pumping that shit non stop. Like its got a bad shut of valve that leaks? It annoys me because i want to press and Oz or 28grams of flower and i cannot because this press sucks so far im really not happy with this unit but its a $450 restocking fee! And i have to pay reshipping fee.

I pressed this last bag and it really annoys me because i have a lot of flower i want to press. I have some carts i want to make and now i dont trust the press.

I got quarter pound in the keef tumbler right now. And half a pound debucked and ready to press out.

10 Likes

Sweet! I have a thing for those older strains but I have a feeling that your Monkey Slapz is going to set me off going after the latest and greatest.

I would love to smell that Big Buddha Cheese.:drooling_face:

7 Likes

That’s a stiff restocking fee shipping would be crazy will they pay for shipping on the warranty or send you a new hydraulic jack for it
Have you tried filling your press bags up and pre-pressing them so they’re flat like three by five with that way you will have a nice flat little puck much easier to preheat and get it to start oiling up then up the pressures/heat

5 Likes

I have an arbor press and a big ass vise. That bag was pretty full then i ended up pre pressing with a cylinder mold and body weight. I think im going to try and pre-press using my rectangular mold.

4 Likes

BROOOOOOOOO I am so glad that your doing more old school crosses I believe that is what my plan is I wanna use this Jamaican

5 Likes