Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

My older son is a freehand artist.
He also does a lot of Japanese Anime .
And digital art.

4 Likes

Ok guys so i was playing in the lab today and i made this yummy moon rock!
Here what i used.
1g of lavender xvmac2
.5g of fresh pressed rosin
.5g of keefe

i took the lavender x vmac 2 bud a nice tight one. And since i didnt have any pre decarbed rosin. I took 1/2 a gram ball split it into 2 balls. Then i pressed each ball at 105f for like 10 seconds to squish them into small round thin wafers. Then i put a round wafer on both sides of the bud forming a rosin shell around the bud.

Here is the rosin coated bud.

I just finished a dry sift run and i have a lot of keefe. So i used a heat gun and got the rosin all tacky around the bud and then i dropped the sticky rosin encrusted bud into the keef collection tray of my tumbler.

After rolling it around in mounds of golden keef aka “buddahs gold” in the lab. Also I did notice since im using the 150u screen in the tumbler i got a few red hair bits in the keef. Here its is.

10 Likes

Now that’s next level concentrate
Good effort :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Nice work :fire:

7 Likes

You are going to get nice and High.
I have to know how strong that is when you done.
@PreyBird1 . Nice work as always :clap: :+1:

6 Likes

Oh yes in deed!

I just made a dab cart. 1st try at one ever. I have a little rosin i overheated a little when i was practicing pressing flower then dry sift. So i used it so i didn’t waste any really good rosin by accident. So that’s why its a little dark.

8 Likes

post #666!

12 Likes

Nice cup of farmers hash :boom:

10 Likes

Holy shit. Looks like brown sugar lol
Nice

6 Likes

Here are a few other presses i did. I have a lot of flower to press so im getting pretty good. But this shitty press is really not working correctly but im able to use it if i keep pumping it up. I need to return it but i have like half a pound to press out still

The dark one was dry sift and i pressed it at the wrong temp i did 215° which is flower temps not keefe. I let my neighbor try it and he never brought it back :rofl: he must have enjoyed it lol.

7 Likes

Now that is a cup of sift we need for breakfast :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you Mr Preybird im old school too give me a bong, one hitter glass pipe or a joint any day

7 Likes

A nice bong rip with some of the brown suga on top :boom:

6 Likes

Holy shit guys after 8 seeds we got one sprout! All the others sprouted popped tiny tails and thats it! Im sure they were old seeds!

the last pics were seeds put into soil/promixhp and did nothing after that.

6 Likes

All the mothers and seedlings are doing well.

8 Likes

That a great plan!

5 Likes

That’s excellent, on the wish list.

5 Likes

Got another pirates cake x lavender clone in flower.

I was doing a little cleaning up yesterday and chopping up stems and breaking down root balls.

I keep an electric wood chipper at the ready in the garage and i shred all the waste and put it into a trash can with wood chips and old dirt so it looks like just normal yard debris. Otherwise i have to burn it. But look at the stem comparison from a 3 gallon pot vs a gallon pot.

8 Likes

Nice roots and thick stalk!

5 Likes

3 gal pro mix hp

7 Likes