Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Ok i transplanted the only living lava freeze. @MrMonkey420 hey i cant find lava freeze anymore. I see them available in your neck of the woods. I have no way to order them! Could you help me get some more?

10 Likes

The lava freeze has some purple under leaves!

9 Likes

Heres a little update.

8 Likes

Damn my cars a/c quit working on the way home. The a/c at the house crapped out also! Man fucking shit its hot! I just spent the last 3 hours trying to fix my old swamp cooler! I hate that thing! Im not buying a new one! Ive rebuilt it so many times and welded it back together yep climed up a ladder with a freaking welder and fixed it. Its had 6 motors 4 pillow bearings 4 pulleys 5 belts and 3 sets of pads. I hate that god damn thing. Im really handy but that pos will be the death of me! I climbed up and down that ladder like 15 times. 2 bolts broke off and i had to drill and retap those. Then the bearing on one side decided to go bad. I dropped a nut rolled off the roof. I had to take the whole motor bracket off the swamp and put it in the vise and drilled out the rusted stripped out screws to get the motor off arrrg and im not finished yet! The pump wouldnt turn on and i cant get the pillow bearing screws out they will probably stripp out also. Fuck me im going to bed!

8 Likes

The heat and humidity is bad where I’m at. I hope you can get your AC going quickly!

9 Likes

Holy crap the ac motor ran for 30 minutes and burned up! Had to return it! I got that pos working now. But the center fan shaft is fubar. Lucky i have this little ryobi mini cutoff tool and that thing is pretty slick! I was able to cut the bearing down the middle and split it open and pry it off the shaft. But i think its gonna need a new big end pulley and the bearing on that side was still good so i changed one side only. Because the pulley is broken a little and if i touched it i expect a lot more work so i left it alone! And we have swamp cooler working again after 4hrs of work and $120 in parts

8 Likes

Some baby vmac2 x lavenders.

7 Likes

those stalks on the one gallon are amazing

6 Likes

All 3 seeds are up!

9 Likes

Congrats man! Im exhausted just reading this bud…holey shit…literally :joy::joy::joy: glad to see its up and running!!

8 Likes

Yes, no worries. For you anytime mate. Sorry I didn’t reply earlier, haven’t been online much lately. Busy af. I can only find them feminized tho.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 Your plants all look so lush and full and healthy. What do you run for fertilizer again? And Promix HP right? Is that coir?

8 Likes

Promix-hp and dakine420. I also use a little roots organic surge and a little hp2. Helps a lot!

7 Likes

Sweet man i was disappointed when only 1 sprouted. I want the 8 pack. How do i send you the money. And would you like me to send you some of my seeds?

8 Likes

@PreyBird1
Paypal like last time works for me. :+1: The 8 pack is €142 (free shipping to me) and shipping from my place to your place is €18 so that’s €160 total. About $175 today.
I’ll purchase the pack already.

Very kind of you to offer something back buddy, but I’m good at the moment. I’d gladly accept the offer the moment I’m settled down under (Department Home Affairs still processing my visa application, sure as hell are taking their time… :weary: Migrating to Aus is a PIA!!!)
I have too many seeds already that I need to get across the border somehow. I’m scared of losing them.

13 Likes

Btw, if you want something else from SSSC, now is the time :smiley:

9 Likes

I like karls oldschool haze

6 Likes

I love to grow anything that came from a cross from my lavender male! That male was exceptional! I chose wisely on that one because i had 3 males to pick from and that one just stood out. It smelled very odd its nodes to shoot ratio was nice and tight closer together. If you go back to the thread you can see the male i chose! Here is a baby lavender x Vmac2. The female cut of vmac was named mac2 but this particular cut of miracle alien cookies was very rare. And thats why i chose her to breed with my lavender stud!

I have 3 baby plants

13 Likes

Id be worried also. But i have shipped into Australia a couple times. But your whole sees stash :exploding_head::flushed:!! Whats your plan there? I dont ship to canada anymore. They got me for some serious amount of seeds. Siezed at tje border more than once. So from that point on forget canada sorry guys i dont really care to be ripped off by you. And soon someone will come in here and be like oh i ship there with no problems all the time and i dont really care if you shipped there fine. I lost a lot of seeds so were done

10 Likes

Yes if you or anybody has some ideas, they’re very welcome. My stash isn’t nearly as big as yours haha, I’m at 56 strains I reckon. Still, not so easy to get them across.
Problem with Australia isn’t that they’re cannabis seeds, but that they’re SEEDS. Border control is tight af, they are very protective of their fauna & flora and do everything they can to prevent invasive species from coming in (which also is a good thing). Too much mud on your boots can prevent you from entering the country, no joke.

My plan? I grew up in Belgium, have relatives Down Under, I lived there in 2016 and 2017 but returned to Belgium and now I’m looking to escape Belgian weather and trade it for the Aussie sun for good :slight_smile: It’s the outdoors what draws me to it. I plan on settling on a small homestead. Somewhere where I can grow bushes in all peace :relieved:

9 Likes