Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

@MrMonkey420 maybe you could drill out a piece of wooden furniture put your seeds in the leg or something then glue a nice matching plug over it make it all nice and professional maybe like on a wooden bar stool that way you could use some felt over them once it’s patched don’t know how particular they are that may work if it’s in a load with everything else
Just a thought :wink:

6 Likes

Patiently waiting for this girl to get just a lil :pinching_hand:t2::pinching_hand:t2: bit bigger so I can clone an run her!

8 Likes

Great idea! First I was going to bring my MTB and hide them in the handlebars, but I sold the bike :sweat_smile::rofl:

6 Likes

Well I havnt done it but has always interested me to get good genetics in here nz

This fully arrived with 40 mainlined into the crown from the bottom
Thanks @PreyBird1

Ironically the store clerk came out to my mate whose P.O. Box it was and said ‘you have drugs sent to you eh?’

So I am thankful to have no direct connection with that but hey they did get through.
Probably not now with the current govt. back to the war on drugs consciousness now.

Also I think other mates have unpicked the hem of t shirts etc and filled some in there vacuum sealed and tidy re sewing of hem. Then post that out .

8 Likes

@tubular good to see you my friend. Hows life back home these days?

Well the babies are looking good!

And a few moms hanging out.

11 Likes

They Are GORGEOUS so deep green and HEALTHY!

9 Likes

Well it’s going ok for me - the indoor I would love to spend more time refining but at moment can only apply a bit more than bare minimum.

I’ve done MS 3 runs now and the last one has the nice taste and smooth effects coming- it’s a very interesting strain thanks

I tried with a rinse on the indoor this time and had a control that didn’t.
The rinse looks great but the non rinse is way more sticky
Different drying also, rinse had control in tent a dehumidifier fans etc
Non rinse just hung in garage and left
Both wet trimmed

I have a female of this north lime-og northern lights that has a real old school taste- I put 8 seeds down 3 sprouts only 1survived an was female so I am gonna run that indoor and try outdoors in a few months.

I really want to crack a runtz/UWC that you sent to -it had the sweetest taste but couldn’t cope outdoors here.

On political front chemists are discharging CBD and drs prescribing thc-all coming from overseas and fairly marginal from my tastes-although I had an 18% og afghani that was very nice but triple price.

I could get a prescription but …… I still couldn’t grow my own

8 Likes

Lavender x pirates cake is looking good.

The mothers

The baby lavender vmac2’s

7 Likes

Can u mail urself an aloe plant or so in a pot with soild and all as live plant may cost a luttle to do so but put all seeds in a bag and bury in middle of the pot of soil and ship away. Lmao

8 Likes

I really like this plants shoots to node ratio!

These 2 plants are very similar in morphology.

This mother has lots of branches.

here is the pirates cake x lavender mother i kept.

Heres the lava freeze i got a little to carried away with the ipm treatments when they were seedlings and burned the lower leaves a little. Im really having a hard time deciding which crosses i want to make. Im for sure making a femmanized pirates cake x lavender. But i have 8 strains i can make up to 16 crosses but yeah that’s too much.

9 Likes

yo Prey tough decision on which way to go Im trying to get ahold of U shoot me a text or a DM

3 Likes

Just got back from Rob Zombie, Alice cooper, ministry, and filter. An amazing set of concerts!!

11 Likes

I love every single one of those bands I’ve actually Seen Rob Zombie as part of a USO Show I was actually invited to my first REAL Concert (outside USO SHOWS/Bar shows) which is JELLY ROLL! In October actually to celebrate my 4 Years California Clean! Nothing but NATURAL things!!

9 Likes

Sounds like a great show all killer bands
@HostileHippie420 congrats on the four years very nice I know it’s a hard road :v:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks bossman yea I spent the better part of 20 years on anything anyone would give me but mainly Heroin/Cocaine …. Now though I don’t even really think about it , DEFINITELY don’t crave it anymore shit nowadays you can’t find REAL drugs anyways I’m very grateful to say the least

7 Likes

in Utah?? wow life must be getting more progressive up there Prey

6 Likes

Lol im still surprised they even passed medical marijuana!

6 Likes

The babies are growing up so fast!

The other pirates cake x lavender is budding nicely and it streched a lot! And the 3 older mothers are hanging out.

8 Likes

Did a little super croping.

6 Likes

Im thinking about changing my avatar to my brand logo.

8 Likes