Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

nice looking avatar branding and your plants look superb…

7 Likes

Ur grow looks amazing as usual let me know how U want to handle that other matter

7 Likes

Ill pack up the order today.

5 Likes

thank U my friend I have been growing alot of Compound the last 2 years and I cant wait to grow some of ur gear. Here is the genetic breakdown of the Toxie is a third filial generation back cross of Legend OG, GMO, the White, and Triangle Mints

6 Likes

Hey im sending you 3 strains!
Hey mothership is in bound

7 Likes

Thank u so much my friend i hope i can repay the favor

8 Likes

Your welcome sir!

I really like this plants morphology!

heres the other 2 plants. Nice and short the way i like them!

10 Likes

some healthy girls you have there PB…

6 Likes

Me too. All the sharp ridges on the leaves, give it a lot of character. The ultimate, I’m growing is similar. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

what strain is this Prey nice and short and big fat healthy leaves looks great

6 Likes

That my friend is a newer cross i made. Its more fire than i thought it would be! It’s a cross of soma sacred seeds Lavender. Which by the way i also have in stock if anyone ones to get some? The male i used was a magnificent purple he was picked out of 3 males. We only had 5 original seeds to do the preservation run with and we got 3 boys and 2 girls. I also made seeds with all 3 lavender plants so 1 male and 2 different females. So i have both mothers seeds separated into different containers. But that male also fathered Purple Rain! I also sent you some of that strain my friend. But back to that strain. Its lavender (preybirds cut) x Vmac2 (miracle alien cookies version2) which is exotic genetics alien cookies x Colombian x starfighter. So that little plant is packed with genetics and then i made my cross. See i like Exotic genetics. Exotic mike is actually a friend of mine. Not like besties lol. And hes won 56+ cannabis cups. When i buy seeds there his or special older strains i like to combine with newer strains to make more unique strains. Actually when i made monkey slapz i used my reversed pollen from my Runtz plants i grew from my seeds from 2017 before Runtz was named strain of the year. Because i already knew it was a bad ass strain and everyone said its a fad strain and it will be forgotten. Well i was right and now my monkey slapz is a cross of Runtz which is gelato F33 x Zkittles. Grease monkey is GG4 x cookies and cream. So my BX was Runtz x Runtz S1 then i pollinated Greasemonkey a femanized seed plant.

11 Likes

Do u have updated seed list

6 Likes

You know ive really been slacking on that. I have tomorrow off maybe i will do that after my dr appointment tomorrow.

8 Likes

Hope nothing serious hope all is well. Hate that dr appointment, when I have them it usually mean 3 or 4 within couple of weeks. Can’t really complain will be cancer free for 1 yr next month.

8 Likes

That’s awesome. Glad to see you beat it. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Nice i hope you stay cancer free. My moms bff is still surviving stage 3 bone marrow cancer after 7 yrs.

7 Likes

Oh yeah definitely let’s see the new seed list what’s the name of that strain you were just talking about you said was available the one that was much better than you expected?

7 Likes

Thanks happilyretired

5 Likes

Thanks Preybird

5 Likes

We all need Seeds Anonymous :rofl::rofl: I probably have more seeds than I can grow in my life yet when I see something interesting just have to buy it.

7 Likes