Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Lavender x vmac2
I havent even thought of a name yet.

7 Likes

Lavender , also known as “Lavender Kush,” is an indica marijuana strain. Built from strains around the world, Lavender by Soma Sacred Seeds has its origins from Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean and Afghani Hawaiian. According to growers, this strain has dense buds that give off a floral and spicy aroma. It has a dark purple coloration at the ends of its leaves.

7 Likes

Think I had won a pack of those lavender when I first joined
I had passed them on to repens12 to try and repay some of his generosity when is that heavy Indica strain you were working on going to be available I’m going to have to pick up some of that and that lavender X VMac

6 Likes

The plants are babies. Im gonna clone everything Sunday so 10 days for roots anothe 25 for veg add 70 for flowering/seed production. 100 days is the goal

8 Likes

The eagle has landed. Thank u so much but i want to get some of that lavender when i get back from the beach i will hit u up. I will be back in town the 15 th and thats when i start my winter run. Thanks again Mr Prey much appreciated

7 Likes

Enjoy those other seeds also i hope you het some really purple ladies.

5 Likes

@bobette hey i see you. How are you?

4 Likes

Doing well!
Busy with my art show this weekend.
I’ve got your King Kong growing this year. She’s a beauty!

6 Likes

Oh nice that’s a great strain. Art show? Fancy

6 Likes

Getting bushy in there and im gonna defoliate the whole plant today. And this is the piratescake x lavender cross i made. This is the one I am going to reverse and femmanize

Got some autopots to test out. And i was seeing how the layout will be. I went with the 2.5 gallon pots. Im going to try and upot at least 2 plants.

12 Likes

Hydro, hydro hydro… :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Clean those aqua valves regularly I’ve heard they clog /flood if not

6 Likes

Advice… Put the $2 isolation valves on each one and buy a full qty replacement silicone bumpers…obviously you can reverse the ones you have at least once.

7 Likes

Good idea. Have you used an autopot before?

5 Likes

Yes, i use a x6 XL Springpot setup with coco/Rainscience 3 gal talls…primarily.
I was speaking from my own tent flooding experience.

6 Likes

I will take a pic of my lil baby she is a beast , almost to cloning size , then I’ll be able to run her!

5 Likes

I’ve been looking into these ALLOT , tbh it might be my next thing after I get another tent set up

5 Likes

I have 3 eb and flow trays. The 4x4 ones do not fit 4x4 tents! What a bummer! And im not using a larger tent there kinda collecting dust. I use my 4x2 tray a lot. But just as a flood tray.

4 Likes

Went to a jelly concert last summer and it was great. He does a fantastic concert. He has some awesome uplifting music also. Hipe u jave as much fin at the concert as me the wife and my kiddos had. Hell all ttickets this year are double or more what we paid last year and its for qorse seats than we had then. We had lawn seats for luke 145 each ticket this year lawn was like almost 300 a yicket. Lol. The more he rises the more the prices r gonna rise also.

7 Likes

Sadly won’t be making it this year as bad as I wanted to I just do t have the money to be able to rent the room and everything else time just wasn’t right

7 Likes