Prosaic Q.. what shoes at Mjbizcon are the ladies wearing?

When I go to big trade shows I start out wanting to be kinda stylish and by the end I wish I had a wheel chair. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Really?..

1 Like

Depends! Are you going to be on your feet all day, or will you have a chance to sit? I know I need a solid pair of shoes when standing all day… fancy shoes kill me.

1 Like

I love these trade shows, hate the pain. I have no shame and will wear sneakers while wandering the trade show floor. I have some heels, but only wear those for the after parties, if at all.

4 Likes

One thing that can help if you’re working a booth is to have one of those squishy floor mats to help. That way you’re not standing on concrete covered only by the thinnest carpet that the hotel can find.

5 Likes

it take s a real man to admit that

3 Likes

yes, I had those in my kitchen… wore them out and never replaced. I think my role will be more of a roamer

2 Likes

I remember my first one years ago at Javitz… starting out like “sex in the city” ending up like “working girl” sneakers and skirt!

2 Likes

I’ll just leave these here…

11 Likes

Ha ha–well, that says VEGAS!.. do they come in small chunky heel? ;0

After working many trade shows, and a couple of show rooms, I can say it is all about the squishy mats or lush floor padding!

3 Likes

Would love to meet up! My email is amy@gethybridsocial.com There are some women in cannabis meet-ups!

5 Likes

Come visit Boveda at booth #3510, we have the extra padding and chairs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would be great. I’m new to this land. My email is Daphne@microgrow.com btw… Going for my black faux velvet, Vans like shoes. My break out the Camper wedges if I’m feeling frosty.

2 Likes

writing that down

That reminds me, one of the best vendor sponsorships I’ve seen at a conference is free chair massages. Nothing like getting a massage after having to walk around a show floor all day.

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to stop by :slight_smile:

Similar wave lengths @nicholas, @nick and I discussed this not too long ago :ok_hand:

1 Like

Comfy ankle boots without a heel work well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am absolutely new here (first post)…but my history with trade shows means sneakers and change them every couple of hours - gel inserts help too. Glad to find the ladies on here - being in the steel business, I don’t run into many/enough!

5 Likes