QA - First Grow

Nice im glad you listened and put the soil all the way up to the leaves. Now your back in shape.

1 Like

Yea I put them on upside down buckets to get em closer and yea I put em soil all the way up. They actually grew out a little more already.

New question how do you guys water at this point ? Around the edge i have seen some people do to stretch roots but then some people do on the root it self. Don’t want to drown em

1 Like

I have cloth pots, so I stay away from the edges. The water will leak right out of them.

1 Like

you know ive been testing the watering at the edges. And it matters more when the plant is smaller. It wont mater after that. What matters is your pot. Fabric whatever has drainage and is not on the floor. You need air under them. Dont use the plastic disc things also. I use small bricks and metal grate shelf to have air flow under the pots. And help drain any left over nutrients out of the root base.

1 Like

Ok will do that. How do you guys keep your tents cool because my temps are not going down no matter what I do. I don’t have a a/c unit or anything like that just some fans and a air purifier i has to take from my room just to give more cool air.

1 Like

I run big fans on exhaust 6"-8"

Does anyone have experience with coriander teas for pest or companion plants for cannabis?

1 Like

Hello! I am new and only a 2nd Yr grower. I grow outdoors along with veggies and herbs. My plants are just from seeds collected and are not a particular strain. I am nearing the harvest time and am super nervous. Last yr my crop did not end well and I know it was a lot to do with nutrients. I fed it like I fed my other things in thr garden. This year I got nutrients. Perhaps someone can tell by my pics if I am needing harvest because I need a tutor, please.

2 Likes

how many weeks have you had it flowering? and welcome gromie

1 Like

Since around August 12th.

1 Like

Ahh same here, some strains have different length of time the need to flower but the avg is 8-9 usually but again there are factors that can obvious effect that.

Wider view

3 Likes

are some of the plants different ages? Some cloas look very developed and others look like they just started is why im asking. the plant on the right is looking like its been flowering longer than the one on the left

1 Like

wow! So possibly 4 more weeks? The 8-9 weeks is the time from flowering and not from sprouting?

2 Likes

yes! Since I am not systematic and just a free styling grower I kept pitching seeds in earth. Plus, last yr i put a lot of seeds in but not all opened. So this yr i decided to increase my odds.

1 Like

For a time frame it would be hard for me to tell but others on here can. Your plant on the right hand side of the picture looks to be older than the one on the left side. The one on the left looks to have just started to flowers weeks ago and the one on the right looks to be very close.

1 Like

Great looking plants thou…what are you using for nutrients?

Those are some luscious ladies!

1 Like

Thanks! So…all the way until about 17 days ago I used the same things I used for my veggies and herbs…coffee for nitrogen, banana for potassium, epsom salt, fish aquarium water, talking, love, sun and water. I didnt want a repeat of last years very light harvest so I bought some Cha Ching at a friend who grew indoors suggestion. He actually suggested the brand and not that exact fert.