Reveg from original plant (2nd grow, same plants)

Here are my ladies after harvest and have put them back on 18/6 and going for 2nd veg and flower, my question is should I defoliate or wait, also how long should I reveg for? These are Gorilla Glue #4. First grow was done mostly with reg potting soil no nutes and an HDX work light, now I have 2.5x 5.5 tent w/ 1000 watt spider farm light and using fox farm ocean forest and big blooom nutes pics are in order from when I harvested and what they looked after and now. Harvest was done mid April.

8 Likes

That sounds like a plan. You said you got just under 2 oz from your harvest, or was it pounds?
Whatcha tink @MrBlue and @PreyBird1 ?
I think PB has a couple of mothers he keeps in veg. He’s the man for re-vegging info.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know this was possible! Following.

3 Likes

It was a little under 2 oz

2 Likes

Only for non auto flower

3 Likes

Just under an ounce per plant. Not bad. Have any pix of your harvest?

2 Likes

Nope that’s all gone now lol

3 Likes

They were all small buds

2 Likes

You smoked’em already. LOL

4 Likes

Its is possible only with photo period plants. Not autos.

4 Likes

I did assume that much, but guess I’ve just never come across anyone doing this. I don’t know how, but I wasn’t looking either. Learn something new everyday here.

6 Likes

hey Prey whats up with u bud havent heard from u in a few days

2 Likes

I know that feeling. It’s not that you didn’t know that, you simply never considered it in this way and it opens up a string of new possibilities for you. Been there, many times.

4 Likes

Whats up bro? Yeah been working a lot! Got 2 gardens and there kicken my ass!

3 Likes

Any tips for training, defoliation, topping?

4 Likes

There you go man, you are killing it! And that is a good thing!

1 Like

Time to hire some help @PreyBird1. I hear @MrBlue is looking for work…

2 Likes

Off to bed then. See yall in the am

2 Likes

Pregnant Runtz

7 Likes

No fair dipping them in sugar.

3 Likes