Reveg from original plant (2nd grow, same plants)

Ok last one.
I cant wait to grow this plants seeds!

4 Likes

Extremely healthy seeds in your hand , congratulations :100: :trophy:
I hope one day your seeds are available in Europe, because are top seeds without any doubt.

2 Likes

Let um go we do nothing at the moment bruh, they’ll look like they have Down’s syndrome for awhile. I have a few monster reveggers I’ll try to get you some pics. :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

What part of Europe? I’ve shipped to france, south africa, us virgin islands, canada. You can DM me if you like @juliomagno

4 Likes

So no topping or training now? This is 1st reveg for left one and 2nd for right.

2 Likes

The right one was taken from a flowering adult and cloned.

1 Like

The left was from seed

1 Like

I see that and I saw the start of ur journal on GN this is really going to be great for the people who want to learn how to do it right. I know u have to do this for the guys u are working for but to share it with us is special. When I first met u u were doing u original runtz grow from bag see. Those were the days. Good luck and hope all is well

4 Likes

At this point, don’t do anything with the plant that’s re-vegging. You’re going to see a lot of weird leaves and unusual growth. Let her do her thing and get bigger. Keep doing what you’re doing. When her growth starts to look “normal”, that is when you’ll want to start thinking about getting rid of the excess growth and want to start training or topping. When she’s re-vegging, she should pop off more new branches than you’ll probably want. When they show their sex, remove all the new sucker branches and flip to bloom!

5 Likes

Im not working for them. Im just trying gain more trust and privileges by helping them as a tester. I want to get some more rare old landraces strains!. I already have 2 now. Also my favorite breeder is exotic genetics. He is here also on that server. Ill create my own strains like i do. And try others genetics because i might find some cool strains.

5 Likes

These were taken a few hours ago.

4 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Yup, just let them grow for a bit and recover.

1 Like

So getting some mixed info I have found for GG#4 which these lovely’s are in regards to temp and humidity, online it seems to be most common to keep them at 80 degrees f and only variate within 5 degrees less if you have to, and 60 humidity. A friend who is pretty versed and been in buisness for a while says to drop the temp at night to 60 degrees and it will increase yield and promote trichome development.

3 Likes

Well now, lets see here…

Humidity, keep it low. 40/50s if you can.

Marijuana will grow in a wide variety of temperatures. Before people started to grow and harvest it, the plants would grow, and flower all on their own in sometimes harsh conditions. It is actually a very hardy plant. The plants respond to the environment, the amount of light, water, food, air, bugs, disease, animals… you get the idea.

When the temps start going down in nature, the plant responds by using some protective abilities. Changing color lets the plant absorb more light to offset the dwindling sunlight as the season ends. Trichomes are kind of the same thing as putting a coat on the plant. In heat or cold, the trichs protect the plant by being an oil coating between the weather and the plant. Think of it as insulation against excessive heat or cold.

Since the plant makes more trichs from heat and cold, letting the tent warm up during lights on won’t hurt, as long as you keep it in the low 80’s because you don’t want to cook your plant. Grow lights are stronger than you think. If you can, lower the temp to 60 at lights off to simulate this.

Having said all that, almost all plants grow faster in the 68-75 degree range because it is the least stressful and the plant can grow taller faster. My thinking is like this: The more trichs the better. Temperature stress promotes trichs. I would rather the plant make more trichs than grow upwards faster.

Just my 2 cents. What do you think?

@MrBlue, @PreyBird1, @KevGrows, @LoCoRocK

5 Likes

Another thought humidifier outside or inside?

2 Likes

Probably inside, or vent it to the inside if you don’t have room for it in there.

3 Likes

I got an R2D2 humidifier that would be perfect

2 Likes

First night dropping temp to 60 degrees

6 Likes

It’s looking good. The side pic really shows the new growth.

1 Like