Reveg from original plant (2nd grow, same plants)

Gorilla glue #4 been growing these for a long time now I wouldn’t go 60 degrees at night revegging… won’t hurt them in flower but I try to stay around 64-65 at night I have dipped to 60 but we’re talking flower your revegging I’d keep it around 75 and humidity I keep mine at 50% and in flower I like 40% and lower temps makes pretty flowers :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

We are on day 45 of reveg

3 Likes

Was only at 66 last night

2 Likes

That’s fine 66

1 Like

During veg ?

2 Likes

I mean it’s not gonna kill them lol I keep ours around 75ish for revegging 66 is a tad low but if u can’t do anything about the temp be otay… to cold slow growth… if your water is to cold or to hot that’s bad might wanna test that just to see what temps are for your water

2 Likes

You’d be surprised how I started these… hdx led light, miracle grow potting soil no nutrients and regular tap water along with talking to them and playing music.

3 Likes

Didn’t get big colas but after cure was almost 2oz from 2 small plants and it definitely helped with ailments!

4 Likes

Ours like Led Zeppelin lol but any who,soil with nutes in it don’t need extra nutes for 2-3 weeks actually we go 3 and more depending on how plants look for sure 3 weeks some will argue the fact nutes in soil won’t last that long I beg to differ

2 Likes

Any good weed helps with pain lol to me. Some more so then others I guess I haven’t really studied that but @bobette knows more about thcv A and other crap. Dr bob :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Sounds like you’ve done this before so, how long should I reveg until switching to flower? It’s been 45 days since 1st harvest

3 Likes

Till it looks like you think it should look :eyes:
They will be monsters bruh, let it go for how ever long u want, I have mother plants 3-4 yrs old, let it go for a bit man, I’d have taken clones of it and be growing those

3 Likes

Oh wait a second those are autos?

1 Like

No they are not auto. It’s been 45 days since putting them into reveg after collecting first harvest, the left is from seed the right fell off my buddies GG that was outside flowering and I rooted in water and here she is, both already gave me 2oz combined first time around before having good soil, light, tent.

3 Likes

Gg4 is good shit gg1 as well gg7 citril glue, I need a few more glues , I’ve never had a bad glue

2 Likes

Ours are huge Pink Floyd fans although, their tastes are rather eclectic.

@Eash420 you are talking to the Re-veg guys already with @MrBlue and @PreyBird1. They won’t steer you wrong.

4 Likes

Yeah revegg until your happy then trim off a bunch of the shoots. And put it into flower. They will just become sucker buds if you dont thin it out. Its called “monster cropping” ive done lots of this. Such a weird thing these photos can do.

1 Like

n1bpo

Steer… lol

1 Like

Did this…

4 Likes

That is a lot of fans. I think you only need one, maybe two in your size tent.

2 Likes