Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Rockwool, Floraflex, Bruce Banner and Monster Profit

Started my second grow 7 days ago. My first grow was dwc and it turned out great. However, due to height restrictions I scrog to get more out of it. I am growing in a 2x2x5 tent so not alot of height. Using rockwool cubes allows me to get a bit more height and gets rid if changing out the bucket every week. I picked up both clones from ye olde apothecary and they were a bit rough but hopefully will be pretty girls soon. I am using grodan hugo cubes and floraflex tops and bottoms. Just started adding a good dose of nutes last night. I am also trying floraflex nutes for the first time.

2 Likes

Nice Setup @chittyhydro
Good Luck recovering those ladies.
I’m following

1 Like

Made a huge improvement today! I grow in my attic and I have the 2x2 tent above. Well today I removed the tent and sealed up the entire area where the tent was! From 2x2 to 5x8, plenty of space for future expansion now. Im also going to run panda film around the bottom 4ft of the walls and possibly cover the floor but not sure how it would withstand walking on.

1 Like

Also started lst last night. They turned up towards the light for the most part. They seem to be settling in still from the transplant. They arent drooping as much as they were. I can also see a few roots of each on the bottom of the hugo grow cubes now so they are moving in.

1 Like

Very Nice.
Congrats on the expansion :+1:

Thanks @docdre!

1 Like

The girls are looking much better now! Just chugging along! Today I plumbed in 1" pvc and a floraflex bubbler. I also popped 3 blueberry seeds and got them stuck in 1.5" rockwool cubes. Hopefully in a couple of days I will be able move them into the veg room and get them going too.

1 Like

Just some things Ive learned from experience. Watering rockwool is kind of tricky. Im not able to afford the grosense meter for 2k so I have to go buy weight and listening to the plant. The plants seem to react really quickly to anything in rockwool so just watching tells a lot of the story. I started them at 70ml a day thinking it would help the roots grow out and chase the water. Instead I underwatered them too much and they started drooping and showing nute deficiency signs. I switched up to 150ml a day. After getting the water right they greened right up and the leaves perked up.

On another great note the blueberry seedlings barely pushed the seed above the top of the cubes today. Pretty excited to get them in the tent with the others and start them going with light.

1 Like