Round 2 for indoor

Strains that I am growing hydro. Grape god , Reggie ( yep brick weed) and blue cheese and a do si do Dirt plants. Candy land, LA Cookies , Glue #4 , mystery gem , perma dream, and do si do. The 2 smallest plants under the blurple light are northern lights autos

4 Likes

What a beautiful garden @bigj…I’m tuned in to see how this finishes :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you, once I separate that room on its own circuit I’m gonna pull the tent down and fire up another 1000 watt light I have and spread them out. Get them some more light. Never expected this kind of chaos . Lol

3 Likes

I’m glad that you experienced the explosion in growth as I did. This Hydro is muthafugginamazing, to say the least :+1:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Lookin good brother :+1: :v:

4 Likes

So , tomorrow my tent comes down, and I’m running a separate 20 amp outlet to run both 1000 watt lights. ( they draw 16 amps combined) open up the room let the ladies get some better light and some space to grow and fatten up. Not to mention will be easier to water the dirt ladies and access the hydro reservoir

3 Likes

Awesome brother. You are going to be right at the max for the circuit.
the code basically says that a circuit breaker for a branch circuit must be rated such that it can handle the non continuous load plus 125% of the continuous load. (A continuous load is one where the maximum current is expected to continue for 3 hours or more.) In other words, the breaker needs an extra 25% capacity of the continuous load for headroom.
15 amp would be max for a 20 amp circuit under a continuous load. Your just an amp over, should be okay. I’ve been thinking about the same thing, ditching the tent and making the whole room my grow area. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Progress on my room, both lights running and the ladies have some descent room now and better lower canopy light Penetration, I have a feeling I’m in for another growth explosion

8 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome my brother. My grow room is always a work in progress. Lookin good for sure. More room for the Hydro :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve found that if I hold my hid glasses up to my camera I get some descent pics without the orange tint/glow , plant colors are more true to actual color , sometimes you get an occasional glare like the last photo…more progress pics to come after lights come on, gonna attempt some defoliation tonight, see how far I get. Lol

4 Likes

8 Likes

Outmutherfugginstanding, my brother. for sure

3 Likes

I’ve snapped every top that was in the light and they are headed right back to it. This hydro don’t slow down in the vertical Growth area like the dirt seems to when a month into bud Lol

3 Likes

Looking great @bigj I’m tuned in keep us updated :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah brother. I snap all of my branches over and a day or so later, looks like I did nothing

3 Likes

Few pics.starting to stack nicely, buds gettin fatter. Starting to twinkle with trichomes. Lol.

8 Likes

@Enlightened420. Hello my friend. Nice to see you on this side. Lol. Here is my journal

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, happy to join the party :v:

4 Likes