Round 2 for indoor

9 Likes

Great work @bigj :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree: … going to be a great day when you chop

3 Likes

Awesome. Unmutherfugginbelieveable my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thank you. Gonna be a long day. Lol

2 Likes

Well. The storm we had last night took out the power, might have to get out the generator , hopefully comes back on soon. My hydro ladies are pretty tough,gone through couple short term outages and no issues. Hopefully this outage will be a short one as well, So I can get my pump and aerator back up and running

1 Like

I know that feeling my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Supposed to be a nice day today , 85 and sunny, had plans to finally put my boat in today and go shred up the river , see what the beast can do with these last couple repairs and tweaks to the motor , oh and the bigger prop. Power better come back on soon. I don’t get many days off and most of them days have been crappy weather.

2 Likes

Awesome my friend. Bet that you are gonna have a blast. Hopefully the power company is on it :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Got my dates mixed up. Got to looking back to when I flipped to 12/12. May 26th. , so the ladies are 4 weeks not 5-6 like I was thinking. This is what happens when your brother sends over a couple buds of some new stuff he got and you smoke and try to keep record of your grow. Lmfao :rofl::joy::rofl::expressionless::expressionless: ( mack 1 ). Some definite “duhhh what was I doing smoke. May have a chance to get a couple clones of it along with some runts. Hopefully he comes through this time and doesn’t change his mind again.

2 Likes

They look awesome man I’m jus learning how to use the blog and get pics up

2 Likes

. Today’s pics. Buds doing nicely, got some fat tops forming, I have big hands. Most xl gloves don’t fit, I’m 6’2”. Let’s just say. My hands are not small. Can not wait to see the final product, getting excited. So far best grow yet and only my second indoor and first hydro. Lol.

7 Likes

Few New pics, buds getting frosty and fattening up. Adding 10 gallons of water every other day to the hydro reservoir, dirt ladies getting watered every other as well. Did some lower end clean up. Cleared out the centers some more let the lowers I left get some more light

8 Likes

Awesome my friend. Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1:

2 Likes

Looking great @bigj! Your going to have a ton of bud my friend!! :v:

1 Like

9 Likes

Latest pics. Couple close ups. The pepsi is a 16.9 oz bottle for a little comparison, the buds are about 3/4 of the diameter of the bottle and as long.

4 Likes

Outmotherfreakinstanding brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

@weshipwesell1. Here is my journal Your more than welcome to check it out .

1 Like

Thanks again

1 Like

6 Likes