Round 2 for indoor

Thanks for sharing this awesome information. I’m really happy to be here on this forum because I got so much information about Hemp CBD Oil

Unmutherfugginbelieveable my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

Couple pics of the northern lights autos I put outside , mostly because I ran out of room and just starting to experiment with autos. First run see what they may do potted outside. May throw a couple straight in the ground see what they do how big they Can get. Still plenty of time for a run and I have some white widow autos I want to try out. Stay tuned. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Now some indoor action. Lol. Holy trichs!!! My dosi do has trichs on the fan leaves.

8 Likes

Holy trich filled buds Batman :rofl:… Nice work @bigj absolutely gorgeous :seedling::herb::palm_tree::+1:

2 Likes

@bullfrog420 here is my journal welcome to take a look :v:

1 Like

Ok, Im a boat guy too,I am big into bow fishing, juggin for cats, bass fishing, crappie fishing,who am I kidding, I like everything on the water! Hahaha so now I have to ask what boat you got hahahaha When I got medically retired from the military I needed to find a hobby. I set up a full fab shop at my farm. I grab old boats and fix them up. Sometimes I sell them for cheap, and sometimes I donate them to other disabled people. So on my farm I play with boats, raise animals for my family until the freezer is full then I donate out to people that need it in my community, and We grow herb!!! Disability helps pay the bills so I thought this was a good way to give back a little. Anyway, Lol also, I started some ladies May 18, give me a few to take some pics and I will throw up what mine are looking like. I think we flipped flower a week apart! Hahaha

4 Likes

Here is a few pics in one of my grows. I think I flipped to flower a week before you did. Its day 53 of flowering. This is a small 2 light set up in a 6’x8’ room. Im running 2-1000w hps sun system lights. I have an 18k btu a/c in this room too. Sometimes I will run a CO2 burner, depending if I was lazy or not and remembered to get the LP tanks filled. Hahahaha I have extra scissors BigJ if you feel like helping me trim! Lmao Its getting close, but the microscope says not quite yet!!! Hahahaha

8 Likes

I have an 89’ sea ray bow rider 20.8’ that has had a partial make over. Summer before last built a healthy 350 (415 hp) for it then last summer gutted it and put in new stringers , floor and transom this year no real work on it just maintenance, next summer will be interior. I will post a couple pics in a bit

1 Like

New pics before the light come on.no orange glow. Lol

1 Like

8 Likes

Couple pics of my beast @bullfrog420

7 Likes

Awesome, my friend. Looks like you have done an excellent job :+1: :v:

1 Like

6 Likes

New pics, plants are progressing nicely, fattening up and half cloudy half clear trichomes hairs starting to amber. Won’t be long. image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

7 Likes

Man im going hydro this next grow. I have a system but im breeding right now.

3 Likes

I never expected these plants to go as wild as they did. 6 of the 8 are over 5’ tall, got buds the size of a 16 oz bottle and a couple bigger. I may not even bother with any dirt next round.

2 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding my friend. I’m glad that the Hydro has impressed you as it did me :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Say bigj, which brand And type of nutrients did you use?