Round 2 for indoor

Sorry for the delay. New job been working a lot. General hydroponics dry nutes maxi grow, maxi bloom and kool bloom , emerald brand cal-mag , Botanicare silica blast and hydroguard

4 Likes

How is the new job going, my friend. I hope that you are settling in. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay High, brother :+1: :v:

3 Likes

I definitely understand, life comes first, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to give me the info, thank you

2 Likes

Is the foxtail/heat stress on the buds?
Do know that some strains just do that especially sativas . Always heard it was not good for bag appeal but doesn’t really effect the buds themselves

3 Likes

I also happy about the information, i got the CBD products on the greener things website on Charlottesville. thanks again!

1 Like

yes I think haze is a well known strain for foxtailing. Lovely looking plants in this thread.

1 Like

Thats from solo cup sized holes? Wtf. I gotta try this.

1 Like

Yes 3 in net pots. That run went good this last run not so good. Roots got way too big and plugged troughs causing them to yellow from over watering. I’m switching over to bubble buckets and rebuilding my room. Didn’t post this run due to the amount of time I worked and issues with my trough system. Started couple bubble buckets 2 and a half weeks after the troughs were going and they caught up and I like the fact of being able to adjust each strain per needs verse a reservoir that hits all strains the same

3 Likes

Few pics of this troublesome getting ready to chop down run

4 Likes

Hey all been a while. I’m back. Took much needed break, between working long hours and problems my last grow I threw In towel and called it quits , was time regroup and start over , completely tore my room apart , took everything down , bleached the crap out of it for 2 months , swapped completely over to led, added couple more light (4 now). , made some ventilation upgrades , new a/c unit and dehumidifier, new ductwork, and best of all new grow setup. I purchased a flora flex kit. 8-5gallon pot setup with matrix irrigation, coco media and a bit of automation, 90% of my grow will be monitored and controlled with my phone, WiFi plugs , 55 gallon reservoir with monitor, timed and controllable irrigation, camera ect. Lots of goodies ( I also have a mechanical backup plan just in case). . I had to make all that overtime at work count for something lol . Currently as a test run and bit of a refresher course I popped 3 autos… Care Bears auto fem , wedding glue auto fem and last but not least a creation of my buddy Called Dosi white walker( skylar white x white widow xxl = white walker x Dosi 33). also an auto fem and one beast of an auto. Biggest I’ve ever grown. Care Bears and wedding glue have already finished and come down and Dosi walker is steady kicking butt and getting all the attention . I’ll get some pics posted

2 Likes

Yes heat stress.

1 Like

Care Bears just before chop(66 days

Wedding glue before chop. (70 days

1 Like

Current pic as of last night. 49 inches tall from bucket lid to top of main center bud …. Ms Dosi white walker…couple weeks left for her she had a late start and when finally got going just blew the other 2 away … lol :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

@PreyBird1 @Slym3r @chrisj @repins12 im back I’ll start new journal next grow coming up. But for now just trying to get back in the swing of things and refined my skills. . Few pics for your growing pleasure :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

@weshipwesell1 @scotty17 @shmodyshmott @imSICKkid @chefjonnyg @Tygrow78 @gremmall @Enlightened420 @bullfrog420 Trying to tag everyone that followed me before my break. Looking back at the pics ive been gone a lot longer than I thought !! Damn!!! Well I’m back , made a lot of changes , purchased , traded and given alot of strains to build my collection and ready to get growing regularly again.:+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Processing: IMG_0083.jpeg…
Uploading: IMG_0085.jpeg…

7 Likes

7 Likes

Nice your back. I sent you back a DM this morning at like 4:30 am lol.

4 Likes

Lol I’m usually up by 5 am. Even on days off

4 Likes

Lol im up at least by 6am on the days off. I wish i had more time to do stuff around my house. I really want to lay a big concrete pad out back and have a shipping container crained into place. And set up a tiny house/grow.

4 Likes