Round 2 for indoor

Nice!! They are looking great!! :100: Absolutely love the structure on the charlotte dementia!

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 , got some descent roots forming and pretty damn quick. So far still 100% on train wreck and white widow. Fruity pebbles has swelled stalks and root bumps everywhere, looking like next day or so I should see some actual roots :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Dosi kush

11 Likes

Scarlet grapes

10 Likes

@MrMonkey420 here is my journal, more than welcome to take a look around my friend :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Nice a couple more days lol.

7 Likes

Certainly will @bigj, thanks for the invite!

7 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

New tent for the cloner. Fits the dresser better and has a lot more height for the cloner

10 Likes

White widow. The runt #3 little bit of skunk funk. . Then we got bushy stinky beast #2 (skunky cheesy) and #1 kinda spindly …not much smell . # 2 is getting reversed

7 Likes

Train wreck. #3. Descent structure kinda smaller little bit skunky. #2 is again another bushy beast and she stinks ( skunky dank) the we have #1. Has some descent skunk smell but kinda spindly … looking like #2 will be my choice pics on both strains for Perma frost :+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

I Love that tent! Its cute lol like a mini tent ha! Heres my cloning area and ignore the bottom shelf there crammed in there until tomorrow.

9 Likes

My little baby grow tent. :joy::rofl: I had been looking for something small to fit the top of that dresser but with some height. Gorilla tent is 24 tall. I had it turned on its side because it’s 32 wide so I had some height for the cloner. Lol. This tent much better for cloner Use the gorilla tent to hold the clones and seedlings :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Clones​:joy::sweat_smile: yea those lower plants look like they just graduated high school and getting ready to go to college…:student:t2::student:t2::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Tight fit but I squeezed in the gorilla tent , threw in the freebie bloomspect light 100 watts does pretty good with seedlings , has a veg (blue/white ) spectrum a flower (red/white ) and full (blurple red white blue ). Lol.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Autos in totes cruising along. Figured out I can get 4 totes on each shelf. So I moved up purple jellato and the light. They seem much happier , my little usb fans lol. I have a power strip with usb outlets figured might as well use them. The little fans move quite a bit of air. I only have them on low speed and keeps the plants wiggling nice and air circulating and a little power savings :grin::+1::+1::v:

7 Likes