Round 2 for indoor

Do you like those spider farmer lights? I got one and i dont like it! Its great for seedling and clones only. Once the plant got bigger than 1.5’ it started having light deficiencies. So went back to durolux light and my agrobright led t5 tubes. There just better.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 They are ok. I got one free from my brother. And I found one in amazon for 40$ on sale , works for now , but I’m thinking something better here real soon. Medic grow been sending me discount codes and so far this new light is bad ass. I really like it. They have one I been looking at can get in couple different wattages

6 Likes

Im debating on if i should get a good light to replace the spider farmer lights or take down the divider wall and get a good big light and light the whole tent and get rid of this last phlizon i have

6 Likes

I’m thinking this one for the tent. It’s on sale and got another 9% discount free shipping get it down to 381$ should work perfect in 4x5 tent running autos

9 Likes

Wheres the link dude? Jk sorry grew up in the 90’s

6 Likes
7 Likes

Holy crap they really want you to buy that light! Timers and discounts shooting everywhere

7 Likes

Couple models I was looking at were sold out lol. This fold 8 is descent light. This spectrum x I got now is pretty bad ass. I’m just not spending 800$ for autos :joy::rofl:. I’ll go 400-500. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

If you have any other suggestions for 5x5 area in tent for autos. I’m listening especially if it’s comparable and cheaper :joy::rofl: save a few bucks for more seeds or supplies :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I like the uv and the spectrum change for flower and veg Of this spectrum x just not the price :grin:

5 Likes

I smell chinese man!

Lol perfect english generator.

Man im sold this tent adds this much reflective horse power lol. When combined with this light nice.

The words honest company always worry me. Why are you even bringing it up??

But joking aside that might be an ok light. At least there wattage is in line to produce enough light for there claims.

6 Likes

White widow and train wreck seem to really like the spectrum x. Noticeable difference when I switched from my old light which is now in the tent :joy::rofl:. It’s the biggest of the 4 phlizon lights I have. 450, 300, and 2-200 . Gonna send to my brother in law because even though they are older tech they are better than what he has now. Lol

7 Likes

Medic grows making some very nice lights very affordable as well MJ Coco on Instagram gives rave reviews on medic grow :v:t2:

7 Likes

@jj520 I have one , the spectrum x with uv bars and looking at a fold 8 for my tent autos , so far I have no complaints and have seen noticeable difference in growth :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

They’ve been having some screaming deals through the holidays they just had the 10000 watt light on sale for four something I believe it was ,I run hlg and I’m itching to try one that spectrum x looks real nice

7 Likes

@jj520 It’s on sale and with the 9%off discount 463$ right now.

5 Likes

Yes it is. It effin bright , my heads kinda bald and I gottta wear my hood up on my hoodie to keep from basically getting sunburnt on my bald head :joy::rofl: god forbid I don’t wear my glasses. See spots for a few

7 Likes

For that wattage and price its looks good. I mean all the premium brands are $700’s

5 Likes

I’m thinking the 1000 is too much. The spectrum x is 880 watts with uv bars and I don’t go over 80%. It’s in the open not in a tent. lol fold 8 is 760 watts and does 5x5. Should be more than enough for my 4x5 tent :grin:

5 Likes

I lucked out and got 3 luxx xr820 before the company sold out. I love those lights i have them in storage still ready to go again. Im scheming to build a bigger putside building. I got the wifes full support. Like to make a mini grow facility. Cant decide what to get from shipping containers or buikd a steel building??

7 Likes