Round 2 for indoor

@PreyBird1 Steel building would be easier to get it where you want. Just gonna take more time for construction… the Shipping container is rough pre built structure and just needs finished but gonna be difficult to get where you want. Tough decision. I like the container idea. Just a matter of moving it into place. Lol

6 Likes

They have some nice steel building setups I’ve looked a few times. lol. Some really Easy setup

4 Likes

I ordered the fold 8 light. Full spectrum high ppfd 760 watts 5x5 flower and veg coverage 381$ shipped

5 Likes

Holy crap this king kong Red Dragons got some serious kick! Mmmm skunky chronic tastes mmmm reminds me of 1992

7 Likes

Is that gonna make the list? :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Hows about i give some away?

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Sounds like a winner to me :grin::grin: have to plan a run of all your stuff. Wish you had some autos that your were comfortable with. I’d fill the tent with them and run the photos outside the tent :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

What kind of flavor profile does white caviar x runtz have ? I know both have a bit of a fruity citrus taste … curious with the cross is it intensified ? I like fruity strains :drooling_face:

8 Likes

The runtz is the fruity side and white caviar is skunky like. Its a sweet skunky kinda taste.

10 Likes

That’s even better :+1:. Reminds me of back in the day when the Christmas bud would come around lol. Usually someone’s fire homegrown hydro. fruity and skunky. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Lime pheno cuts of fruity pebbles has sprouted a couple roots. Dry cereal pheno is close that have root bumpies. Lol

9 Likes

Train wreck and white widow I’m thinking are ready to come out and go in some solo cups with some vermiculite or maybe some coco and into the other tent for now , may take a few more when I clean them ladies up here in a couple hours and get ready to switch them and make up some sts :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Now those are some roots. Maybe another day or so lol i like roots even longer lol. I need to check mine today.

9 Likes

I figured couple more days , I’m gonna clean up and thin out widow and wreck here in a few and give em couple days to recover and switch to flower , get some sts made up and ready.

8 Likes

I gotta stay off the damn seed bank sites. Found 2 strains I’ve been looking for and of course had to get a couple I wanted. :joy::rofl:
Cream soda , huckleberry soda , Hawaiian Punch , purple runtz, bubba kush pre 98 , jealousy .
The cream soda and Hawaiian Punch were the ones I’ve been looking for . Purple runtz is just a no brainer lol. Along with bubba , huckleberry soda is part of cream soda and jealousy was a freebie

8 Likes

These are kinda Rare here stateside. Post your seeds on the seedhorders thread!

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/s-h-a-seed-horders-anonymous/43083/200

10 Likes

I’ll have to break them out and post some pics. Lol. I need to add all the new stuff anyways. !! :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Winter time in landscaping. I am one of the few that are full time and work year round , generally we work on projects around the shop, fabrication , repairs , remodeling, maintenance and repairs in the tucks and equipment. Well I always get stuck repairing vehicles and equipment. 21yrs as a master dealer mechanic , so of course I’m one of the first to get nominated, this year we had some real winners work for us. One of these geniuses decided to use the dash vent on one of our trucks as a pen and pencil holder. Half way through the season the heat and a/c quit in the truck. Which makes it a real MF’er to drive in the rain, and snow when you can keep windows clear. Ok so the moral of this short story is don’t be an idiot and shove things in the dash vents. It gets expensive and a real pain in the a$$ to fix. Long story short our 2015 f550 had ti have the dash and heater box removed and taken apart ti remove pens and pencils from the inside. Mode door was jammed up. 2 pencils and one pen removed and now everything is back to normal

Definitely don’t miss doing this. Lol 3-1/2 hours to get dash out and heaterbox torn down and cleaned out and put back together, another couple hours to out it back together. I ended up pulling rear seats and floor mat an cleaning everything up

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 hows this :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Scarlet grapes and little purple jellato

10 Likes