Round 2 for indoor

All I had to do is ph the water to 5.8 add clonex and fire up the cloner. Did nothing else but top off when was about a gallon low and added the recommended amount of clonex. Kept the temps mid 70’s and humidity 75-80%. I used a 100 watt king led dimmed down to 50% and so far I have 17 out of 18 cuts rooted :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

I have a oxyclone 20 use clear rez and clonex solution ph to 5.8 no sprays just small pump & 2 air stones made a dome and10 days later 20 for 20 roots galore lol

9 Likes

Clean up day :grin::grin:. Take everything out and clean her up. Spray tent down with hypochlorous acid. Make sure to keep any fungus away. Get any dead leaves cleaned up , changed the bucket water and gave the ladies a good rinse , topside and roots. Time to finish setting them back up

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Snow a couple days ago and now 40’s and pouring concrete :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Just did the same at work. Few slabs to put some metal shelving on outside. As we put weight on the shelves it wanted to keep sinking in no matter what we did so trying 9 inch thick cement rebarred and all did one spot big enough to pull a semi on to wash with a sewer drain right in center of slab all pours right to sewer. Gonna be nice next summer for sure. Lol no much mud walking on the shop lot now.

8 Likes

We just put more stone down at our lot. Today concrete, tomorrow I gotta go take down some trees , then probably back In The shop Monday fixing and doing maintenance on trucks.

8 Likes

We set mobile homes one of the biggest company’s in Michigan. Now we r doing sheds decks steps lot mods for new homes we have to pier the lots and grade them if it is a park that gets garages we do the garages and all now. Hell we r pretty much a complete mobile homes setup company start to finish. We also do basement sets and crane sets but we all try and keep the boss away from them jobs as they always require way too much work and the guys we have now we would lose our big time on private property jobs. We set for some huge ass corps tho so we always stay busy and if we run shy on work here the boss sends us on a church job of doing this or that for a church member who needs help we recently went to a house for a elder lady who had a rotted deck and steps she is in a wheel chair now and had no ramp so we tore all down and built a new deck with ramp access with all new walkways from driveway to ramp and steps. Job came out beautiful and the ole lady cried her eyes out when she came back home 2 days later to a new deck made the house look totally different.

8 Likes

Hey don’t know if you grow autos or not but found hidden stages of development in bud growth will double all and potentially more if followed. Got a vid kinda explain plus comments gets all. How do I share here

7 Likes

By the way merry Christmas and thanks for the help.

7 Likes

If u have a thread with a grow going u can prolly share there. But if u have a video I don’t know if it only accepts a certain whatever it’s called pfd file or sumshiz but YouTube vids r allowed I know I can share from the comment section where u type to talk and at bottom it’ll have a box for downloads click that and select ur video of choice and share I’m no pro and would take me forever to get pics of each step. @Slym3r @chrisj lol

Oh Merry Christmas to all

6 Likes

I I’d be interested to check that out. I grow autos usually both, sounds like might have some benefits with breeding also :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

These this are just huge and out of control. I’m rethinking things a bit. Took a lot longer than I anticipated to get clones going with the cloner being delayed and me changing things around, so here are my thoughts. I have clones of all 3 train wreck and all 3 white widow , I’m thinking I’m just gonna flower these plants so that I can try all of them and make a decision on how I want to cross based on that verse just looks and smell. In the process I can grow out the clones and keep them at a more controlled size. I also worry about contamination of other plants with sts . And I’m not about to smoke any of that !! Now I gotta figure out how I want to grow the clones and in what? :joy:

12 Likes

One batch came in. The wife loves Hawaiian Punch.i found them here and gonna give them a try along with couple others I got

10 Likes

Got to finish the lot today.its our second lot and wharehouse, been awhile since was done…Graded it down some more and put fresh stone down cleaned up all the trash around the dumpster then got to go home at 1 .go back to work wed :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Looked up this jealousy strain , sounds like it might ba a good one. Sherbert bx1 x gelato 41 nice feebie :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Time to flip these ladies. Get an idea of what’s what so I can figure out which clones I want to cross. I’m about maxed out in the hanger and will have to modify them to get some more height for the light. It’s currently about 14 inches above plants

6 Likes

Most of these will get potted in coco tomorrow take couple more snips for my brother in law and root them for him. He’s had bad luck with seeds lately

8 Likes

Autos tent. Dosi pluto cut , arachnid pie , charlottes dementia, 5 gal buckets. Scarlet grapes and 1 little purple jelatto

11 Likes