RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Thankyou! Im just humbled to be in your presence thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Nice to bad we all couldn’t just hang out and smoke all our ganja together at a giant grower forum party lol.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice!!:green_heart::grin:

3 Likes

Why not?? Get some investors get a venue in a legalized state that’s nutriel to Canada and the Us and have GN smokeout “the 1st”… Get some bands to play set up a little fair style thing with rides and games …now that would be a festival for sure… Of course the locals will want to come so if your not a member of GN or family you get charged 50$ a ticket :grin:

10 Likes

Only thing is bringing your buds across country borders so we will have to switch years between Canada and US LoL

5 Likes

Ha ha what a party that would be. Make it a GN tradeshow by day with free samples🤪 and a afterparty at night. Wow funnnnnn

11 Likes

Wait why cant i LIKE my own reply lol jk!

3 Likes

A couple bud shots. some of the hairs are changing colors? I have never grown this strain so i would assume the hairs will be different colors like purples and or darker reds. And most of the plants buds are doing it. So it appears to be normal.

were at 14 days into flower. Started on october 4th

13 Likes

Just some update pics. The runtz are booming today realy bulking up i think the stretch is over but maybe not quite

All the runtz clones and 3 white rhino clones planted.

12 Likes

Here are the roots as i transplanted them.

11 Likes

Mother tent is getting full. We have 2x runtz. 2x white rhino 1x mimosa 2x white runtz. And 1x mystery free seed.

8 Likes

Update here folks! The runts are really taking off there getting pretty big. A couple pics and a thumbs up!

11 Likes

Bro, you have bud sprouting all over this plant! Insane.

2 Likes

Just a thought i noticed u had some pistols turn red on you earlier, i have found many strains do mot like to be sprayed with anything directly on the flower while under hids idk if it is the same w leds yet .i have found indicas particularly do not like any spraying of the pistols as that often turns them dark and they die back.if i spray i am very careful to only spray foliage and mostly on lower undersides. Also i spray a hr or two before lights come on and crank up the fans till its 100% dry i also pull up my hids a cpl ft if possible for about 2-3 hr after lights come on. In veg spray away and inoculate often they love the probiotic sprays and compost tea sprays

4 Likes

I did have some hairs and pistol get a little different color and i think your right. I did mist them heavily when they 1st started budding

2 Likes

10 Likes

So in my vegg/mother tent i have a beast growing! It’s going into flower asap.

Here is a size comparison next to my srewdriver…handle!

8 Likes

Those look GREAT brother! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are some other pics!

11 Likes

here is a short video for you all!

10 Likes