RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

I can help when your ready. Sorry i am just recovering from a bad accident. So its hard to respond bud im around. If im in serious pain i don’t move very quickly and often. So im a slow response.

1 Like

At least you’re still around…

4 Likes

Yes i am thanks. Saw the hand hash loved it. Got some new shit coming. I have really good motorcycle insurance. I carry 300k limit. So were talking around 200k negotiating. Getting my house rewired. Gonna be the only silver lining here. I wil he able to run all my lights in 220v yes…

4 Likes

…lol… takes a lot of spunk to see that silver lining…

2 Likes

Yeah motorcycle riding is over. I cant work. I cant wipe my ass very well. Life does have its ups. Im a optimist and these have been some dark days. Everything changed in 1 second. It all crashed down around me. My Everything wiped out in 1 fell swoop. I woke up saying what the fuck happened. It is just a hard time. My little doggie had to go to vet and its not good news either. But i got 7k from the bike being a total loss. So i could afford to take care of it. Theres that silver lining again @Ladithief i love it some times. Lol

3 Likes

Hey, man I’m sorry to hear about your accident. I really hope you’re on a good road to recovery! It’s good to see that you’re being optimistic. Taking care of yourself is what’s top priority! And thank you much appreciated, I’m just trying to figure out my nutrient cycle right now and ensure that I get a good yield this first run.

1 Like

Nice thankyou. I got a slow growing bone infection and im back in the hospital. So ill be home soon. Got the infection under control. No hand amputation and hardware and bone grafts removed from the offending hand. Things are on the up and up. Got a great lawyer team on it and it is in a pending lawsuit now. Things will roll quickly now. Money isnt an issue. my lawyer team always win and have for 30 years. My team helped me last time some asshat did this to me. There the ones to watch out for. I carry personally a 300k policy and he has a 100k policy. Well see them squirm as my lawyers squish them like worms under the boots. If you need help ask us were here. And well get the GN team on it.
Also thanks for the well wishes. @poonplatoon

1 Like

You’re progress sounds good man. Not to mention the confidence in your legal team. So proceeding with the PI case, didn’t realize it was due to an asshole. Stay strong!

Yeah I have a shed in the back. Have two ROI e-420 lights (got the master controller with it). Plan on doing 9 3 gallon pots under one and my brother wants to try a bigger pot size under the other light to see what would work better for us in terms of yield. Any recommendations on a humidifier or Ph meter? Also should I keep track of all details on an excel chart or maybe some other app?

IMO, you need to decide how much automation you want = probably alot, I would…

• once that’s decided you find the environment controller to purchase first.
  • then you get all the compatible remote devices to control…
2 Likes

Wow you getting it down man. Any charts are good because you can go back and see where you screwed up. And since im in a couple tents im currently testing some humidifiers now and Rh meters. Im redoing the wiring now to 250 amp max GFI from old knob and tube. I will have more solid equipment set up soon and will know more info soon.

2 Likes

wow - thought I was the only one with a 100 year old house [ mine is anyay]

the knob and tube was prone to :fire:

1 Like

But i have 3 types of grows im doing also. Nonsoil, dwc, aerponic exciting stuff going to happen soon. Im just broken physically at the moment.

This is where im at in the hospital

1 Like

damn brother - take care of yourself and stay away from the HOSP !!!

:peace_symbol:

Yeah a bit diffcult because I need to divide up the room for veg/flower and then cloning and maybe use it as my trim station too but totally not sure how I want the set up. Since putting up excess walls is too costly I was thinking about using the dust zipper curtains to do it that way and keep the environment controlled in the different areas

Thank you, I think I might just use Excel bc I’m familiar with it, but if any of y’all have any recommendations I’m open to hearing them! Is it recommended to plan out the conditions for each week ahead of time and just tinker with it once plants are in and how they react?

And sounds good!

1 Like

Glad that you’re up and walking!

1 Like

Before.
Resized_20200924_135713
After.
@poonplatoon thanks.

1 Like

Man wtf! Thats hella crazy

I’ve always wanted a motorcycle though :confused:

1 Like

And me after

3 Likes

VERY NICE!!!
New to GN here and been reading your your grow journal from the beginning made it to about page or post 239 and figured I’d ask. I’m new to coco as well and it’s amazing stuff honestly. I’m so used to soil that I been treating it that way and I think my plants are suffering. I’m currently in week 5 in cocoa with perlite mix, giving about 650/700 Ppms in RO water and ph level of 5.9-6.1. I’m running Gavita 1700e leds with 77 degree room temps and feeding Botanicares CNS17 Grow with Liquid Karma, Silica Blast, Cal-Mag, Great White and recently added FF Bush Doctors Microbe Brew.
At the moment I’m working on an automated water system so I been feeding once every other or 3rd day.
What do you use in your feeding regimen, schedule and how often are you feeding in coco? Any help is appreciated and my apologies for asking on your post but been looking for help with these Runtz and you seem to be the only one I found that holds the answers to these Runtz, perfectly done by the way!

1 Like