RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

I wish they were a bit fatter there rock hard dont get me wrong just wish some more weigh. There not done yet!

11 Likes

They’ll fatten up bro like you said not done yet :facepunch:

3 Likes

They look healthy bro most important part​:+1::facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree: great job

4 Likes

Thankyou sir and there on lots of nutrients with no issues. Im at double the level of nutrients. I trimmed them a bunch also. So they have more light under the canopy. Im at 5 drops of superthrive 5g grow 5g base 4g calmag and 20 ml roots surge. And 2 gallons of water. The smell inside the tent is incredibly fruity!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Looking good, might have to drop some of these soon

3 Likes

Here they are tonight!

13 Likes

TheY look great!! I reckon you should almost be at 8 weeks flowering soon? I’d let it go Til 9 or 10!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah there close.
My other mother is huge needs to swap tents quick!

5 Likes

Almost 7.5 weeks give or take a couple days.

4 Likes

Fresh pics trichs included!

You can see the bud crowns are expanding and fattening up!
Trichromes!
1573755147172 1573755137105 1573755177598 1573755156531

11 Likes

Nice!!
Do you use a digital microscope for your trichomes pics?

4 Likes

Yes i do it so easy if i could just stop shaking when i snap the pics

This one Amazon.

10 Likes

These leaves are beautiful.

10 Likes

1573779274777 1573755147172

8 Likes

I love that the trichromes are turning pruple like theres purple blood in them ha sweet!

6 Likes

More pics there just amazing right now i could jot resist.

@MK3_Pharms i was able to get the tent down to 66.5 degrees at night and im getting a bit more color now.

12 Likes

Yeah man. Right on the money there good job

6 Likes

Prob time to starve them get even more color…

6 Likes

Do go on… starve them? just how do you do that properly? I think there about 5-7 days out. The crowns are getting a little bigger. I just tied them up a little more they were falling over. Now my arms smell like fruity dank heaven. The wife keeps laughing because i cant stop smelling my arms. I think i found a better way to tie up the buds when there falling over. Ill post it when i try it out.

7 Likes